Why is JBolt here?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Why is JBolt here?

At least Underdog's team played in the Super Bowl but the Chargers are perennial has beens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J.Bolt. Show J.Bolt's posts

Re: Why is JBolt here?

get righteous

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

He only wishes drew brees was the quarterback for his team ahahahahahahaa.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

Yes, why are Charger, Gint, Jet and Colts fans even here?

Because when your a dynasty everyone want's to be around you.................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Because we just love to see the continued whining, excuse making, and rationalization for your team's failure. Add to the fact that these teams are mentioned numerous times in conversation/threads, usually in disparaging terms

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I predicted that Brees would win a Super Bowl before Rivers ,2 years ago. The Saints offense is better than the Bolts and all that was needed were some quality defensive players. Lo and behold I was right. Payton is clearly a much better coach than Norv and the Chargers remain chronic underachievers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Colts fans are here because this board is filled with more colts discussion than any other team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

How many did you start yourself dog? As I said before at least your Colts are relevant to NFL discussions these last few weeks. JBolt and all the various people that live in Leon's head should be hiding under rocks along with their teams.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I have not seen jbolted here lately.  I see a J.Bolt, but not jbolted.  The jbolted account is alive and well and not banned (just search the forum and click on his profile).  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

isn't that a rhetorical question? :)

Like, why is Jbolt, leon, or underdog here.

Actually, I don't mind any of these guys. Otherwise, this board would be on the boring side...lol :)