Why is this disrespectful?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Why is this disrespectful?

I mean, The Panthers had a chance to honor Cam by feeding Colin aome humble pie and they didn't. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Why is this disrespectful?

When you lose, whatever the other team does is considered disrespectful.  Not like the first time an opponent mocked the home team with some sort fo TD celebration.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When you lose, whatever the other team does is considered disrespectful.  Not like the first time an opponent mocked the home team with some sort fo TD celebration.

[/QUOTE]

But this was in quarter number 3, The Panthers had a chance to defend their QB. Now we have to over protect the QB's egos too?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

It's not disrespctful that he's celebrating........it's disrespectful that he's celebrating with Newton's signature superman celebration. He should just do his arm flex bicep kiss like he always does.

If I was Luke Keachly I'd store that one in the memory bank for next year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But this was in quarter number 3, The Panthers had a chance to defend their QB. Now we have to over protect the QB's egos too?

[/QUOTE]

Who says the QBs ego needs protecting?  Some fans?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Not at all dispesctful.

Talk smack and back it up.

"Superman" was a shot at Cam meaning "your turn Cam-o"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who says the QBs ego needs protecting?  Some fans?

[/QUOTE]

Look up, guys like that. And the media crying over it when the Panthers should've stopped him from scoring so that he doesn't get to mock Cam in the first place.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

superman became the invisible man

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Sam-Adams' comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's not disrespctful that he's celebrating........it's disrespectful that he's celebrating with Newton's signature superman celebration. He should just do his arm flex bicep kiss like he always does.

[/QUOTE]

My point exactly, Luke got 2 more shots to teach Kap a lesson and they didn't. Cam had 2 more shots to kiss his biceps, but didn't. What's everyone crying about?

Losers don't get to decide how the winner celebrates. Is this a generational thing? Is it because I'm a punk kid that I'm not getting it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

superman became the invisible man

[/QUOTE]

CK "CKed" him. He buttoned the shirt back up and called him Clark Kent.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Touchdowndances, sack dances, et al, are disrespectful shows of self-glorification and opponent humiliation to begin with. If you *have* a dedicated touchdown or sack "dance" you should expect others to mock it. I woukd never do anything like that, but I'd mock every single opponent who has one every time I had the chance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

This is happening on TV and TV is a public forum where ideas bigger than the football game get disseminated. Kap's statement appears self centered and egotistical. I don't know how he meant it but that is what I take from it. In the context of TV with everyone watching I question if this is the message I would want sent about myself, my team, my city and my country.

I prefer simpler, humbler, more respectful celebrations that aren't meant to challenge the manhood of the other team/ players. That respect their dignity.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sam-Adams' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My point exactly, Luke got 2 more shots to teach Kap a lesson and they didn't. Cam had 2 more shots to kiss his biceps, but didn't. What's everyone crying about?

Losers don't get to decide how the winner celebrates. Is this a generational thing? Is it because I'm a punk kid that I'm not getting it?

[/QUOTE]

When Achilles killed Hector he dragged him behind his chariot.......it's been going on a long time! If you don't like it stop it, don't whine like a little girl about it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is happening on TV and TV is a public forum where ideas bigger than the football game get disseminated. Kap's statement appears self centered and egotistical. I don't know how he meant it but that is what I take from it. In the context of TV with everyone watching I question if this is the message I would want sent about myself, my team, my city and my country.

I prefer simpler, humbler, more respectful celebrations that aren't meant to challenge the manhood of the other team/ players. That respect their dignity.

[/QUOTE]

Then never play me in Madden or anything competetive vecause you'll hate me...quickly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It was disrespectful because it was clearly meant to be disrespectful. There is no question it was, however, saying it was and saying he shouldn't have or should have done it are two different things. Not sure how the english language got so twisted over the last decade or so but just because he won doesn't mean it's not disrespectful to do it. As was T.O. taking the ball to the Dal star. They meant it as disrespect so that's what it is. Again we can debate on whether he should or shouldn't have done it but to argue it wasn't disrespectful by all deffinitions and intent is a bit silly.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

YOU DON'T SEE TOM BRADY KISSING HIS BICEPS OR MOCKING ANOTHER QBS CELEBRATORY DANCE, SO YES IT WAS CLASSLESS AND IMMATURE MOVE BY KAEP. BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A PUNK LIKE THAT GUY?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Me thinks Newton's star ain't as shiney as it once was....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

YOU DON'T SEE TOM BRADY KISSING HIS BICEPS OR MOCKING ANOTHER QBS CELEBRATORY DANCE, SO YES IT WAS CLASSLESS AND IMMATURE MOVE BY KAEP. BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A PUNK LIKE THAT GUY?

[/QUOTE]

You ever seen Brady dance? Not a pretty sight, but he does spike the ball when he scores.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You ever seen Brady dance? Not a pretty sight, but he does spike the ball when he scores.

[/QUOTE

BRADY MAY SPIKE THE BALL OR EVEN DANCE AS YOU CLAIM (I'VE NEVER SEEN IT, THANKFULLY LOL) BUT HE DOESN'T MOCK OTHER QBS.  YOU DON'T SEE HIM MOCKING PEYTON MANNING BY PRETENDING TO EAT PAPA JOHNS PIZZA AFTER HE SCORES OR MOCKING AARON RODGERS BY DOING THE DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK DO YOU? BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT SWAG, BEATS BY DRE, TWITTER, AND THUG LIFE WITH THESE NEW QBS LIKE KAEP.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

BRADY MAY SPIKE THE BALL OR EVEN DANCE AS YOU CLAIM (I'VE NEVER SEEN IT, THANKFULLY LOL) BUT HE DOESN'T MOCK OTHER QBS.  YOU DON'T SEE HIM MOCKING PEYTON MANNING BY PRETENDING TO EAT PAPA JOHNS PIZZA AFTER HE SCORES OR MOCKING AARON RODGERS BY DOING THE DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK DO YOU? BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT SWAG, BEATS BY DRE, TWITTER, AND THUG LIFE WITH THESE NEW QBS LIKE KAEP.

[/QUOTE]

But...it would be hilarious if he mocked Papa Johns though. Peyton and Tom are 40 year olds, Cam and Colin are 25. Kids do dumb things. Let's not call them thugs for having fun.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

dont forget that Cap is also the same guy that responds to all the negative attention on his twitter feed. I dont agree with it but these guys are different from old school guys. They actually read all the press and clippings and do engage with trash talking fans so what do you expect??  If you dont like guys dancing, you dont let them score...both ways.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Yes,very disrespectful..... but Blounts Ray Lewis dance was a riot.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

To me, all the rehearsed TD elebrations are lame-o anyway*, and so they should be mocked and disrespected

Good for Kapernick yesterday. I thought it was funny

And next weekend if Richard Sherman kisses bicep in the endzone after he picks off Kapernick, I will laugh

* - One exception: I happen to like Ridley's "breakin' down the door" thing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I had no problem with it. I was more struck my Cam's strange behavior when they asked him about it in the presser. He has no problem showing up other players and fans with his superman move, but when another player takes him to the hoop he cant deal with it. Do you think Kaepernick would have walked off the podium if he was asked about Newton imitating his move after scoring the winning td? I doubt it. Kaepernick isnt so obsessed with his "image", he just plays football.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

To me, all the rehearsed TD elebrations are lame-o anyway*, and so they should be mocked and disrespected

Good for Kapernick yesterday. I thought it was funny

And next weekend if Richard Sherman kisses bicep in the endzone after he picks off Kapernick, I will laugh

* - One exception: I happen to like Riddley's "breakin' down the door" thing

[/QUOTE]

Yip, and if that happens you wont see Kaepernick walk out of the press conference when someone asks him about it.