Why is this disrespectful?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Why is this disrespectful?

All these "look at me... look at me" stuff is so much BS. It is all stupifying, embarrassing and so lame. Play the game. When the play is over be a man, not some dancing pig. You want to spike the ball to let off some energy I can live with that but putting on an elementary school play is just lame.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

If you don't want to be "disrespected," don't let them in the end-zone.  But I can agree this TD celebration is kind of childish, but I guess I'm old school and agree with Tom Landry's opinion on such things, when you score "act like you've been there before."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Reminds me of LT whining about Ellis Hobbs doing Shawn Merriman's "Lights Out" dance on the field after we got that crazy comeback win in the playoffs. I laughed at LT then and I laugh at anyone who thinks this is disrespectful now. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

To the victors.....Had Carolina won this would have been forgotten by now......You win you celebrate any way you want.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerLT. Show RogerLT's posts

In response to murghkhor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Reminds me of LT whining about Ellis Hobbs doing Shawn Merriman's "Lights Out" dance on the field after we got that crazy comeback win in the playoffs. I laughed at LT then and I laugh at anyone who thinks this is disrespectful now. 

[/QUOTE]

Cmon man LDT was one of the classiest guys to ever play the game JUST ASK HIM!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I'm only sad that either San Fran or Seattle will be in the SB. They have to be the two most classless teams in the NFL. From the head coaches on down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

To me, all the rehearsed TD elebrations are lame-o anyway*, and so they should be mocked and disrespected

Good for Kapernick yesterday. I thought it was funny

And next weekend if Richard Sherman kisses bicep in the endzone after he picks off Kapernick, I will laugh

* - One exception: I happen to like Ridley's "breakin' down the door" thing

[/QUOTE]

I like that he knocks first to be polite.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm only sad that either San Fran or Seattle will be in the SB. They have to be the two most classless teams in the NFL. From the head coaches on down.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I hope the Pats shut Kap-"d" dick down but I respect Wilson.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

I found it hilarious myself.