Why not even a look at Mike Nolan??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Why not even a look at Mike Nolan??

This team cracks me up. They'll sit on their hands (like they do in free agency) until all the viable candidates are gone then pick through the scrap heap or hire someone internally that will be BB's whipping boy! This team needs a fresh set of eyes from OUTSIDE the Belichick tree in order to bring fresh perspective to this team's approach. So as I see it we have no OC in..in title that is, and no DC yet they make not a one effort to interview a single candidate. Without some change here we're going no where!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Re: Why not even a look at Mike Nolan??

Enjoy your kool-aide MVPKilla. Oh, I forgot. BB is infallible.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

BB is not infallible, but is there something in Nolan's (dismal)track record that indicates he is worth hiring?

Why do YOU know what is best for the coaching staff?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

Morgan you may not want facts but here they are anyway... Miami asked Denver for permission to speak with Nolan while he was still hired. At that point Nolan and McD decided to call things a "mutual" decision to leave. Within 24 hours he was hired as the DCordinator for Miami.

Nolan like all humans have the ability to choose some people call this ability a "free will". I know some Pats fans don't get that part about life. Everytime someone is available its why don't we get... or why didn't we hire... or why didn't the Pats sign... It's not like Bill can slip something in his drink and force him to work for the Pats.

Not only that but the part that cracks me up about most fans is that they assume so much. A lot goes on behind the scenes that is not reported so truthfully none of us will ever know whether the Pats are sitting on thier hands like you imply.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Why is it so hard for people to understand that for better or for worse, this is Belichick's Defense!!  He's not going to let an outsider bring in his own system and it wouldn't make sense for an established DC to come in and not be able to implement his own ideas.  It is what it is.  Not sure why we keep beating it to death.  Pats brought in Capers for an outsider's perspective and it didn't look like he had much say in philosophy / gameplans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

MVP..I never complained as to why BB didn't hire Mike Nolan..all I meant was why wouldn't they have talked with him at the very least. Can't hurt right? Assuming of course that he was willing. But more to my point is that the Pats have talked with NO ONE. Why not?? 
    I'm also tired of hearing how this is BB's defense blah, blah, blah. What has this "great defense" done for the Pats lately?? You know what I think is "dumb"? When a person is too stubborn or too downright arrogant to admit that maybe they need help. That's BB in a nutshell.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I'm available for DC and the Pats haven't called yet.