Why not let the Colts score after gving it to them?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Re: Why not let the Colts score after gving it to them?

just one game........regroup.........defense needs to start improving though....and Bill needs to stop with this bend don't break garbage.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Its a good question.  If you don't think they can stop manning with 70 yards of field then why try with 30? 

Further, if you believe Brady can get the yards the team needs then why not put the ball back in his hands as quickly as possible and give him 4 downs or more to work his magic?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

I would let him score except that there is that history of stuffing the Colts on 4th and 1 to end the game.

If anything, BB just challenged both his offense and defense to make a play, and neither came up for him. Perhaps this will humble them and make them work harder.

In other words, why can't you guys look at this as BB having extreme confidence in both his offense (to get 2 yards), and his defense (to stop manning at 30, and even 2)?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

pochen23 - I'll go with you on that, and finish with. 

Now he knows what he really has as a team.  An offense that cannot always make the play it needs one and a defense that cannot stop a potent team when it needs to. 

Is that fair?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Why not let the Colts score after gving it to them?:
    [QUOTE]pochen23 - I'll go with you on that, and finish with.  Now he knows what he really has as a team.  An offense that cannot always make the play it needs one and a defense that cannot stop a potent team when it needs to.  Is that fair?
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

It was uncharacteristically unaware of them to run a play right at the sticks.  I thought they should have trusted their pass blocking, as it had done a good job the whole night.

I thought they could have held up Mathis and Freeney for 3 seconds to get a play a little further downfield.