Why not post this since I am bored and I am just bored

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Why not post this since I am bored and I am just bored

For all the haters who are dumping all over the beloved Patriots. Just having fun.
    Here goes:

Trade Brady, Light and Maroney to ST Louis for Jackson, the 1st over all pick and the 33 Pick in the draft.
    Than trade the 1st pick to the Bucs for the 3rd pick and the 42nd pick.

With the 3rd pick you draft Bradford. Then you trade picks # 42 47 and AD For the 10th pick. At #10 you draft Mclain.
    With pick # 22 you draft Tate
    With pick # 33 You draft Gresham
    With pick # 44 You draft Kyle Wilson or Perrish Cox
    With pick # 53 you reach and draft Kyle Calloway

So we trade Brady, Light and maroney
                For Jackson , Bradford , Mclain , Tate , Gresham , Say Cox and Calloway.
    Sounds good but not real.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Why not post this since I am bored and I am just bored

Cherry pie sounds good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

boy I'm glad BB doesn't get bored or calls you for some advice, good try though.  got a good laugh out of it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Funny, I was thinking those very same trades, how did you do that?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

In Response to Re: Why not post this since I am bored and I am just bored:
    Posted by Stompper
    were you in silence of the lambs?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Trade Brady, Light and Maroney to ST Louis for Jackson, the 1st over all pick and the 33 Pick in the draft.
    Than trade the 1st pick to the Bucs for the 3rd pick and the 42nd pick.
    With the 3rd pick you draft Bradford. Then you trade picks # 42 47 and AD For the 10th pick. At #10 you draft Mclain.
    With pick # 22 you draft Tate
    With pick # 33 You draft Gresham
    With pick # 44 You draft Kyle Wilson or Perrish Cox
    With pick # 53 you reach and draft Kyle Calloway
    So we trade Brady, Light and maroney
                For Jackson , Bradford , Mclain , Tate , Gresham , Say Cox and Calloway.
    Sounds good but not real
    ."

I was with you when you wanted to trade our QB coming off multiple knee tears and after having played arguably his worst season in 8 years-Along with an amazingly overpriced offensive tackle with only 2-3 years left in his career-Along with an awful runningback with an injury history and recent fumbling problem who would and should be at best hopefully be a 3rd down scat-back on 99% of other NFL teams...AND So, Trading ALL that good stuff for: The very First Pick of the entire draft-in the deepest draft in memory, AND the very First pick in the 2nd Rd of that incredible draft, AND one, if not the very best #1 runningback in the league still on top of his game...  I was WITH you here.

I was also with you when you wanted to trade to another club, and turn The #1 Draft Pick down 2 mere places, to the #3 Overall draft pick, AND along the way pick up a pretty early second rder from that obviously very willing club in the process and in the deepest draft in anyone's memory...  I was WITH you here too.

I was also with you when you wanted to draft Sam Bradford @ #3 overall considering He'd HAVE to be there, because NE NEEDS him to be there, since NE now has traded their current QB...  I was WITH you here also.

I was also with you when you wanted to trade two 2nd rd picks to a team that has the #10 Overall Pick, with that team also picking up Adalius Thomas's bad-attitude, under-production, and massively overpriced contract this season...  I was WITH you here as well...

Then, I was with you in drafting with these accumulated trades and picks (in total):  Jackson (acquired via trade), QB Sam Bradford (#3-1st rd), SILB Rolando McClain (#10-1st rd), WR Brandon Tate (#22-1st rd), TE Jermaine Gresham(#33-2nd rd), CB/KR Kyle Wilson/Perrish Cox (#44-2nd rd), OT Kyle Galloway (#53-2nd rd)...  I was WITH you on all those guys still being there.

But NE STILL now needs: 1 decent 3-4 true Defensive End, and 2 starting 3-4 Outside Linebackers, and probably (maybe) 1 larger Runningback to mix it up along with ideally another decent, either Offensive Guard/Offensive Center for depth.  But I guess, I'm WITH you on this as well......

~BUT, Who may I ask, who's gonna be our Punter...We trully NEED a much better Punter, ya know?  And so, You're whole argument falls apart here...     

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

" Trade Brady, Light and Maroney to ST Louis for Jackson, the 1st over all pick and the 33 Pick in the draft. Than trade the 1st pick to the Bucs for the 3rd pick and the 42nd pick. With the 3rd pick you draft Bradford. Then you trade picks # 42 47 and AD For the 10th pick. At #10 you draft Mclain. With pick # 22 you draft Tate With pick # 33 You draft Gresham With pick # 44 You draft Kyle Wilson or Perrish Cox With pick # 53 you reach and draft Kyle Calloway So we trade Brady, Light and maroney             For Jackson , Bradford , Mclain , Tate , Gresham , Say Cox and Calloway. Sounds good but not real ." I was with you when you wanted to trade our QB coming off multiple knee tears and after having played arguably his worst season in 8 years-Along with an amazingly overpriced offensive tackle with only 2-3 years left in his career-Along with an awful runningback with an injury history and recent fumbling problem who would and should be at best hopefully be a 3rd down scat-back on 99% of other NFL teams...AND So, Trading ALL that good stuff for: The very First Pick of the entire draft-in the deepest draft in memory, AND the very First pick in the 2nd Rd of that incredible draft, AND one, if not the very best #1 runningback in the league still on top of his game...  I was WITH you here. I was also with you when you wanted to trade to another club, and turn The #1 Draft Pick down 2 mere places, to the #3 Overall draft pick, AND along the way pick up a pretty early second rder from that obviously very willing club in the process and in the deepest draft in anyone's memory...  I was WITH you here too. I was also with you when you wanted to draft Sam Bradford @ #3 overall considering He'd HAVE to be there, because NE NEEDS him to be there, since NE now has traded their current QB...  I was WITH you here also. I was also with you when you wanted to trade two 2nd rd picks to a team that has the #10 Overall Pick, with that team also picking up Adalius Thomas's bad-attitude, under-production, and massively overpriced contract this season...  I was WITH you here as well... Then, I was with you in drafting with these accumulated trades and picks (in total):  Jackson (acquired via trade), QB Sam Bradford (#3-1st rd), SILB Rolando McClain (#10-1st rd), WR Brandon Tate (#22-1st rd), TE Jermaine Gresham(#33-2nd rd), CB/KR Kyle Wilson/Perrish Cox (#44-2nd rd), OT Kyle Galloway (#53-2nd rd)...  I was WITH you on all those guys still being there. But NE STILL now needs: 1 decent 3-4 true Defensive End, and 2 starting 3-4 Outside Linebackers, and probably (maybe) 1 larger Runningback to mix it up along with ideally another decent, either Offensive Guard/Offensive Center for depth.  But I guess, I'm WITH you on this as well...... ~ BUT , Who may I ask, who's gonna be our Punter...We trully NEED a much better Punter, ya know?  And so, You're whole argument falls apart here ...     
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium
    you know when me stomper and you are in the same post there is no excuse for a napalm run.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I solved the Punter issue we have 4 compensatory picks coming a 6th and 3 7ths from what I have figured out and we have to use them you can't trade them... So you draft two punters with them and one will work out at least I would think.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

What about trading Brady for a player to be named later?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I solved the Punter issue we have 4 compensatory picks coming a 6th and 3 7ths from what I have figured out and we have to use them you can't trade them... So you draft two punters with them and one will work out at least I would think."

Actually, I was reading your Comp Pick hread, and found it pretty interesting (because I'm a draft nut, with zero life)-Didn't realize exactly how Compensatory Picks were awarded, just new it was lost free agents 1 year later & they can't be traded at all and guessed NE would have 3-4 and 7th rders because they didn't lose too much (was hoping Gafney would be a 6th and forgot about Heath Evans)...  Didn't know total salary was an actual determining factor OR team success...just thought it was mainly playing time-So Wish someone would then take AD's 4.5 mil salary plus an EXTRA something like 4 mil after june 1st, and run us into an extra 4th-5th rder in a couple years...  Here though DaBlade...shhh-We can't have looneyman actually believing he's onto something, can we?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

" Trade Brady, Light and Maroney to ST Louis for Jackson, the 1st over all pick and the 33 Pick in the draft. Than trade the 1st pick to the Bucs for the 3rd pick and the 42nd pick. With the 3rd pick you draft Bradford. Then you trade picks # 42 47 and AD For the 10th pick. At #10 you draft Mclain. With pick # 22 you draft Tate With pick # 33 You draft Gresham With pick # 44 You draft Kyle Wilson or Perrish Cox With pick # 53 you reach and draft Kyle Calloway So we trade Brady, Light and maroney             For Jackson , Bradford , Mclain , Tate , Gresham , Say Cox and Calloway. Sounds good but not real ." I was with you when you wanted to trade our QB coming off multiple knee tears and after having played arguably his worst season in 8 years-Along with an amazingly overpriced offensive tackle with only 2-3 years left in his career-Along with an awful runningback with an injury history and recent fumbling problem who would and should be at best hopefully be a 3rd down scat-back on 99% of other NFL teams...AND So, Trading ALL that good stuff for: The very First Pick of the entire draft-in the deepest draft in memory, AND the very First pick in the 2nd Rd of that incredible draft, AND one, if not the very best #1 runningback in the league still on top of his game...  I was WITH you here. I was also with you when you wanted to trade to another club, and turn The #1 Draft Pick down 2 mere places, to the #3 Overall draft pick, AND along the way pick up a pretty early second rder from that obviously very willing club in the process and in the deepest draft in anyone's memory...  I was WITH you here too. I was also with you when you wanted to draft Sam Bradford @ #3 overall considering He'd HAVE to be there, because NE NEEDS him to be there, since NE now has traded their current QB...  I was WITH you here also. I was also with you when you wanted to trade two 2nd rd picks to a team that has the #10 Overall Pick, with that team also picking up Adalius Thomas's bad-attitude, under-production, and massively overpriced contract this season...  I was WITH you here as well... Then, I was with you in drafting with these accumulated trades and picks (in total):  Jackson (acquired via trade), QB Sam Bradford (#3-1st rd), SILB Rolando McClain (#10-1st rd), WR Brandon Tate (#22-1st rd), TE Jermaine Gresham(#33-2nd rd), CB/KR Kyle Wilson/Perrish Cox (#44-2nd rd), OT Kyle Galloway (#53-2nd rd)...  I was WITH you on all those guys still being there. But NE STILL now needs: 1 decent 3-4 true Defensive End, and 2 starting 3-4 Outside Linebackers, and probably (maybe) 1 larger Runningback to mix it up along with ideally another decent, either Offensive Guard/Offensive Center for depth.  But I guess, I'm WITH you on this as well...... ~ BUT , Who may I ask, who's gonna be our Punter...We trully NEED a much better Punter, ya know?  And so, You're whole argument falls apart here ...     
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

damn why does everyone have to jump all over him?  he said is was just something to throw out there while he was bored. i was momentarily entertained

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Posted by Stompper

Stommper:

Kudos for the Brother Love photo. Can't we all just get along, as Brother Love would like?? LOL!!! 

I hear that our President is going to appoint Brother Love as his new press secretary...LOL!!!   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichicksDisciples7. Show BelichicksDisciples7's posts

no way, we'd be giving up way too much with maroney and light. since we don't have a 3rd round pick, why don't we just trade brady to st. louis for their 3rd round pick? sound good? make the call bill!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I hear that our President is going to appoint Brother Love as his new press secretary...LOL!!!   

Say it ain't so! I'd miss Bagdad Bob Gibbs LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10fern. Show mar10fern's posts

I can never get back those few minutes of my life that I just wasted reading this inane blather...Should have known better!