Why so many Jets threads?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Why so many Jets threads?

Too many. Yes, they stink. Since they stink and are no threat to the Pats this year, who cares about them any more? dont give me the line that they are the Pats arch enemy or that crappolo. The Pats arch enemy is the team or teams that are standing in the way of the SB. Want to post about another team? Lets hear about the Texans, Ravens, Broncos and Steelers. 

Sure, you can reply don't read the thread. But half of the first page on BDC Pats is devoted to Jets nonsense.

if you want to post on the Jets, go over to the Jets fan site and bust on the Jets over there...I for one am sick of reading about Tebow, Sanchez, Rex, Tannenbaum etc, etc on BDC

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Why so many Jets threads?

I agree with you Rkarp that some folks are fixated on the Jests, howver I just perused the front page and only observed three Jets threads and two of those were started by that attention seeking fool Commie.

P.S. Grow up mighty what are you 12 years old?!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TheMightyPatriotsCumEarly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Too many. Yes, they stink. Since they stink and are no threat to the Pats this year, who cares about them any more? dont give me the line that they are the Pats arch enemy or that crappolo. The Pats arch enemy is the team or teams that are standing in the way of the SB. Want to post about another team? Lets hear about the Texans, Ravens, Broncos and Steelers. 

Sure, you can reply don't read the thread. But half of the first page on BDC Pats is devoted to Jets nonsense.

if you want to post on the Jets, go over to the Jets fan site and bust on the Jets over there...I for one am sick of reading about Tebow, Sanchez, Rex, Tannenbaum etc, etc on BDC

[/QUOTE]

Because most people here are fake fans.  I'm a real fan, you're not.

BB and the Patriots are the best and have no flaws.

"Come Early, Come Once, or Don't Come at All"

~Mighty

[/QUOTE]

It's funny, I have had the misfortune of reading your posts on BDC. I do not recall a single comment you have ever made regarding the Pats or football in general that has ever had any credence. Do you have anything to say regarding football or the Pats of any interest? Or are you simply here to annoy? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Agree...  It was fun when the clown car picture came out in preseason and rex had to say hilarious stuff like " we don't appreciate that circus stuff..." and Bart Scott flipping off the media..

But now the clown car went off the rails and its a train wreck....  Plenty of time to chat them up next week before game on tg.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agree...  It was fun when the clown car picture came out in preseason and rex had to say hilarious stuff like " we don't appreciate that circus stuff..." and Bart Scott flipping off the media..

But now the clown car went off the rails and its a train wreck....  Plenty of time to chat them up next week before game on tg.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, when the Pats play the Jets, the week before and a few days after the game, have at it. But every week to read  that Rex farted or Tebow burped, who cares?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Because we all need a good laugh!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What's more annoying? BdBreu stating the obvious with thread titles that end up being sentence fragments or RKarp playing dumb and wondering why a NY team's ultimate collapse is somehow not beyond enjoyable to watch on a daily basis?

Keep in mind this an organization, the one that has very sneakily has been biting at this franchise's pantleg since SB 31, right through the witch hunt known as Spygate, and into the last few seasons of legendary blather and entitlement, that has created this situation.  Stop playing dumb. This sideshow circus is an utter joy to watch unfold.  Anyone encouraging self-important people or organizations are apparently selfish and entitled themselves.

Go enjoy the side show on the Jets board you so much like to talk about

I've been banned literally 10+ times due to a Jets troll named Phat Rex. He's allowed to run free with numerous board names, where he runs free signing in and out, and this whole time you agreed with him because your foolishly bought into what the Jets were doing due to the media making money off of their behavior. Embarrassed yet? Keep in mind, last year, you were defending/praising Mark Sanchez.

My Jets comments came only after they went to 2 AFC championship games.  That was 2 years ago. The Jets are yesterdays news. DOnt you have anything better to say than Jets tidbits...Brady stinks....Goodall conspiracy? I bet if you made any observations on the games, or what to expect from the next game played, you would be goaded less and less

You also fell for Tedy Bruschi's ESPN propaganda. I challeneged you and Bruschi and you ran away. Bruschi has to do what ESPN wants.  He gets a paycheck from them. No real football analyst bought into what the Jets were doing.  A 2 year window of going for it all with QBs like an old Brett Favre or a substandard Sanchez while NE was its weakest point ever, doesn't mean the Jets were great. You've been had. Hoodwinked.

You are crazy as a loon. ESPN propoganda? Give me a break. I work for ESPN under contract. There is no propoganda.

RKarp, your own defense of the Jets for the last 2-3 years made many believe you are a Jets fan.   The better question is, why aren't YOU reveling in this predictable downfall? It's even more comical than last year's version.

I am a football fan. The Pats happen to be my home team. I have had season tickets for many, many years. 2 years ago the Jets/Pats were compelling discussions. Today it is boring. I get it that you enjoy the revelry, but every thread turns into you and someone else arguing. AGain, its boring. Try saying someting of interest about football.

Any analysis to offer on the COlts game?

[/QUOTE]

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

So why start another instead of going to each of those threads and asking this question?  It would be worth it if we could keep all of the Not Yets fans like Rusty and is multiple personalities on the Jest thread.  If you don't already know Rusty is:

Neal Page

TheMightyPatsCumEater

BradysNumberoneGirlfriend

PhatRex

TexPats

Ant too many other too count

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Personally I'm enjoying the jests failings. I want the trolls to see the threads? If I might pat my own back like some others here do , I said 6 wins.  Looking good so far ha ha jests suck

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Laughing is good for the soul, and even better when it is at the jests expense. R, do you not remember clownmangione on here everyday last march-August telling us how Tebow and the wildcat would dominate the league?

Let us have some fun!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So why start another instead of going to each of those threads and asking this question?  It would be worth it if we could keep all of the Not Yets fans like Rusty and is multiple personalities on the Jest thread.  If you don't already know Rusty is:

Neal Page

TheMightyPatsCumEater

BradysNumberoneGirlfriend

PhatRex

TexPats

Ant too many other too count

[/QUOTE]

Do you have any idea how wrong you are? One board name for me. Always has been.  You think me and Phat Rex are the same person? And Texas Pat?

The other ones you list are people who mock the admittedly annoying Mighty, etc.

BradysNumberOneGirlfriend is likely a Jets troll.

[/QUOTE]

Speasking of Jets Trolls how are you today Rusty.  You are so dumb beating up on TB with every log in, expect the CumEarly one where you act like a little girl, you couldn't be any sweeter with that one.  But I'm an irrational don't mind me!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Why so many Jets trolls?

PS.  I too take joy in the sinking ship know as the NY Jets.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Laughing is good for the soul, and even better when it is at the jests expense. R, do you not remember clownmangione on here everyday last march-August telling us how Tebow and the wildcat would dominate the league?

Let us have some fun!

[/QUOTE]

I once thought RKarp and Mangione/Phat Rex may be buddies or something. I always though it was odd RKarp claimed to be a Pats fan, but went out of his way to criticize the Pats, yet defend the pathetic Jets.

Warnings were out, so anyone claiming that Pats fans have no right to enjoy their daily implosion within that circus, can eat it.

I wll enjoy it and I hope they lose on Sunday and NE puts a 50 burger on them on national tv next Thursday night, too.

[/QUOTE]

+1, I would love to see the Pats run up the score. I can already hear Bart Scott crying.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Even if the Pats put up 50 on the Jest you will come on this board and claim that TB threw too much and we need to run more...LoL!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I don't care if the Pats put up 50 on the NJ Jets by throwing 100 times or running 100 times.  It would be just as enjoyable either way.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Over the past few years the Jets talked a lot of smack, with their multiple Super Bowl predictions, with their veiled threats of on-field violence voiced in the media.  It was fun predicting that the Sanchize, the Franchize, would never amount to much, I had Tim Tebow as the overrated player most likely to go to the Jets but Denver grabbed him instead, and Kyle Mini-Me Williams was always good for a cheap shot.  Then they started falling apart and giving up.  I guess it's fun watching them squirm in their death throes, but at some point their season is pretty dead and we lose interest.  It's like the joke, "Would you like to watch an old man walk the streets all night?" 

At this point the Jets could win all of their remaining games and reach 10-6.  I could mock them and say, good luck guys, you still have time, but everyone knows that it isn't going to happen so not even the Jets fans would buy into the idea.  Buffalo is ahead of them.  Miami is ahead of them.

Actually, the caps and T-shirts handed out to the AFC East champions are all but printed.  Buffalo is three down in the loss column and has already lost its head to head tiebreaker.  Miami could in theory sweep the Patriots and then gain another game after that, but the Patriots are 3-0 in division play and Miami now has 2 divisional losses, so if Miami merely splits the divisional games with New England they will probably lose the divisional record tiebreaker.  Then come the Jets.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't care if the Pats put up 50 on the NJ Jets by throwing 100 times or running 100 times.  It would be just as enjoyable either way.

[/QUOTE]

Agree.

Separate thought from the fact that great Ds will be in the playoffs and we can't throw 40+ Times.

TomHab doesn't get the premise or want to accept it as a truth, but that's his problem.

He'd rather piszs away another SB title just to see Brady throw an extra 5-7 times, over 40 total, and lose by 2-3 points again.

Fact is, NY Jets have little pass rush and their LBS and Safeties are crappy in coverage, so throwing 40+ times wouldn't be a bad idea.

[/QUOTE]

I get it, your a troll looking for reasons to get REAL Pats Fans to talk Sh!t about TB.  Not Bitting though!  Keep trolling!