why the giants will win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: why the giants will win

Ahh so you were a Jets fan earlier in the year and now you claim you're a Giants fan?  Clearly by the way you write, that number 11 in your user name is your age.  Take care now, bye bye then.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: why the giants will win": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: why the giants will win : Wow!  No coming back from that one.  Is this one of the infamous "Jets......no, no, no....now I'm a Giants" fans? Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE] Lol....I remember that post.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to why the giants will win:
    [QUOTE]3. The Mannings own Brady and they are playing in Mannings house. 2. They were lucky to beat the Ravs, they cant beat any team with a winning record without luck, and their luck will run out soon. 1. Brady will never win a SB after marrying that tramp.
    Posted by nyfan11[/QUOTE]

Back again.... You were when the Pats crushed the YETS IN NY telling us how we were going to lose. Obviously you are just a jerk. A loud mouth who must have dementia to keep talking as you do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: why the giants will win:
    [QUOTE]Ahh so you were a Jets fan earlier in the year and now you claim you're a Giants fan?  Clearly by the way you write, that number 11 in your user name is your age.  Take care now, bye bye then.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

He was a Bills fan before the last game too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Very enlightening...Stop doing the Whip its

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Ahh so you were a Jets fan earlier in the year and now you claim you're a Giants fan?  Clearly by the way you write, that number 11 in your user name is your age.  Take care now, bye bye then.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

I agree that is unusual for someone to be a Jets fans and now a Giants fan.  It would be similar to a Yankees fan becoming a Mets fan if they made it to the World Series.  Just the ultimate description of a bandwagon fan.   I have relatives that live in Chicago and you are either a White Sox or Cubs fan and don't change teams when one is in the playoffs or playing in the World Series. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: why the giants will win : He was a Bills fan before the last game too.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

He used to morph into a 'fan' of every team we played. Sometimes he was an angry Pats fan dumping on BB or a player and trying to get people to agree with him. The name registration email verification put the kabosh on most of his games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

why the giants will win

posted at 1/26/2012 1:41 PM EST
    First: 9/12/2011
    Last: 1/26/2012
    3. The Mannings own Brady and they are playing in Mannings house.
    2. They were lucky to beat the Ravs, they cant beat any team with a winning record without luck, and their luck will run out soon.
    1. Brady will never win a SB after marrying that tramp.

Wait, wait- I wanna try my hand at some brilliant rationale too...

Why Cauliflower + Sweet-n-Low is a tastey winner

3. Because it's easy to make, and often times you have both ingredients in your house.
             2. Because it beats the recipe which combines Cauliflower + Breakfast Syrup + Tartar Sauce.
             1. Because Caulifower and Sweet n Low has less calories than Caulifower and Sugar and Crisco. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I love how he says the Giants beat the 9ers by skill...and then goes on to say enjoy watching the Pats choke like the 9ers!

At least do a better job at trolling, you're supposed to anger people, not make them laugh at you. You warrant neither the mute nor report button. You make that little of an impact.

Better luck next time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

First: 8/12/2008
    Last: 1/27/2012
    3. The Mannings own Brady and they are playing in Mannings house. 2. They were lucky to beat the Ravs, they cant beat any team with a winning record without luck, and their luck will run out soon. 1. Brady will never win a SB after marrying that tramp.
    Posted by nyfan11

You, sir, have the makings of a genius!

^^^
    [  Fox News offering their response to the top finisher in the Iowa Caucuses ]

Jaws all on the floor like Pam, like Tommy just burst in the door
    and started whoopin her #hss worse than before
    they first were divorce, throwin her over furniture (Ahh!)
    It's the return of the... "Ah, wait, no way, you're kidding,
    he didn't just say what I think he did, did he?"
    And Dr. Dre said... nothing you idiots!
    Dr. Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement! (Ha-ha!)
    Feminist women love Eminem
    [*vocal turntable: chigga chigga chigga*]
    "Slim Shady, I'm sick of him
    Look at him, walkin around grabbin his you-know-what
    Flippin the you-know-who," "Yeah, but he's so cute though!"
    Yeah, I probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose
    But no worse, than what's goin on in your parents' bedrooms

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to why the giants will win : You, sir, have the makings of a genius!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Looks like the pathetic little Jets fan has crawled out of dumpster again. Real Giants fan should beware of this little punk. He predicted the Jets would beat the Pats twice , win the division and win the Super Bowl. He has a knack for picking losers. Probably comes from being one himself.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

[QUOTE]3. The Mannings own Brady and they are playing in Mannings house. 2. They were lucky to beat the Ravs, they cant beat any team with a winning record without luck, and their luck will run out soon. 1. Brady will never win a SB after marrying that tramp.

Zero Intelligence here! wow....If your going to write something, at least write something that makes some sense! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

now the giants trolls crawl out of the din...

a month ago you were wondering who your next head coach would be... whos lucky...???   grow a brain buddy

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Interesting thoughts given the Giants were the LUCKIEST team to win out of the two since the Pats weren't in danger of losing when the Ravens missed the FG.  All that would have happened is a tie at that point.  By the way, I believe Brady has a much better overall success versus the Manning bros than you think and the Pats have won in Indy.  For example, they kept their undefeated season alive winning in Indy in 2007.  So rethink your reasons!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to why the giants will win : Interesting thoughts given the Giants were the LUCKIEST team to win out of the two since the Pats weren't in danger of losing when the Ravens missed the FG.  All that would have happened is a tie at that point.  By the way, I believe Brady has a much better overall success versus the Manning bros than you think and the Pats have won in Indy.  For example, they kept their undefeated season alive winning in Indy in 2007.  So rethink your reasons!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Cannot disagree with you regarding playing in Indy. I am sure the Pats have a better feel for that stadium. But completely disagree with you on the luck. Pats should have lost if the Ravens receiver catches the ball which was thrown in his stomach in the end zone just prior to the missed FG. His dropping the ball was just as much luck as any other play his past weekend. And I still don't understand why that play wasn't reviewed. If the rules state that all you need is possesion when the ball crosses the imaginery goal line, then there is an argument that the receiver held onto the ball with full possession long enough to be considered a TD. Luck is part of the game and it cannot be discounted, especially in championship games. It usually does come down to a play like that.
    This game will be decided by which team can play more consistently in the trenches, on both sids of the ball. This is as close a match-up as I have seen in awhile for the S.B. and should be a very exciting game. Now that the spread has dropped to 2 1/2 points, those who have not bet on it yet, don't. At least those who consider themselves professional gamblers. But if Pat fans want to bet with their heart, then the spread is perfect as this will be a 3 pt game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: why the giants will win : Cannot disagree with you regarding playing in Indy. I am sure the Pats have a better feel for that stadium. But completely disagree with you on the luck. Pats should have lost if the Ravens receiver catches the ball which was thrown in his stomach in the end zone just prior to the missed FG. His dropping the ball was just as much luck as any other play his past weekend. And I still don't understand why that play wasn't reviewed. If the rules state that all you need is possesion when the ball crosses the imaginery goal line, then there is an argument that the receiver held onto the ball with full possession long enough to be considered a TD. Luck is part of the game and it cannot be discounted, especially in championship games. It usually does come down to a play like that. This game will be decided by which team can play more consistently in the trenches, on both sids of the ball. This is as close a match-up as I have seen in awhile for the S.B. and should be a very exciting game. Now that the spread has dropped to 2 1/2 points, those who have not bet on it yet, don't. At least those who consider themselves professional gamblers. But if Pat fans want to bet with their heart, then the spread is perfect as this will be a 3 pt game.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

A strip is not a drop. That wasn't luck. It was a great defensive play. 

You also have your rules mixed up. A player with possession needs only to get the ball to break the plane of the endzone for a TD. A player in the end zone needs to first establish possession. Possession requires that the receiver get both feet on the ground after receiving the ball without bobbling it. Evans got one foot down then Moore stripped it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: why the giants will win : They beat the Packers and the 9ers, 2 of the BEST teams in football.  That was not luck.  Giants won by pure skill and are simply the better team. Hope you enjoyed watching the 9ers choke, the same will happen to you!!! GO GIANTS, '12 SB CHAMPS!!!

Is it my imagination or are they actually getting dumber and more immature? Sigh.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: why the giants will win : Cannot disagree with you regarding playing in Indy. I am sure the Pats have a better feel for that stadium. But completely disagree with you on the luck. Pats should have lost if the Ravens receiver catches the ball which was thrown in his stomach in the end zone just prior to the missed FG. His dropping the ball was just as much luck as any other play his past weekend. And I still don't understand why that play wasn't reviewed. If the rules state that all you need is possesion when the ball crosses the imaginery goal line, then there is an argument that the receiver held onto the ball with full possession long enough to be considered a TD. Luck is part of the game and it cannot be discounted, especially in championship games. It usually does come down to a play like that. This game will be decided by which team can play more consistently in the trenches, on both sids of the ball. This is as close a match-up as I have seen in awhile for the S.B. and should be a very exciting game. Now that the spread has dropped to 2 1/2 points, those who have not bet on it yet, don't. At least those who consider themselves professional gamblers. But if Pat fans want to bet with their heart, then the spread is perfect as this will be a 3 pt game.
    Jess. I was wondering the same about the incompletion in the end zone. The ball is in his hands, two feet are down and he is in the end zone. If this occurs on the 40 yard line, it's called a fumble. No review or challenge, if they had one left, and the Ravens become totally disoriented with a TO remaining. They showed no poise on the biggest decision of the season. 
    On the other hand, the fumble by Bradshaw deep in their own end would have sealed it for the Niners. I'm a Giants fan and believe that the SB is being misrepresented this year by two teams that shouldn't be there. We just have to understand that officials are human like you and I.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]now the giants trolls crawl out of the din... a month ago you were wondering who your next head coach would be... whos lucky...???   grow a brain buddy
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]
    When I was coaching, for whatever reason we start the season with a loss, we always reminded them that it's not where you start, but where you finish. Giants are a much more complete, unified and healthy group today then they were during their four game slide. Just my 2 cents and objectively I might add.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: why the giants will win : A strip is not a drop. That wasn't luck. It was a great defensive play.  You also have your rules mixed up. A player with possession needs only to get the ball to break the plane of the endzone for a TD. A player in the end zone needs to first establish possession. Possession requires that the receiver get both feet on the ground after receiving the ball without bobbling it. Evans got one foot down then Moore stripped it.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

I think both feet are down, but it is a judgement call. Either way, that is not the point. Whatever it was, it should have been caught - no questions on that. And as I have read in earlier comments, the discussion of luck came up with two muffed punts in the Giant win. In fact, one, as just described by you, one can be called a great defensive strip.

I am not arguing any case - just making basic points of how games can turn on what starts out as an innocent play.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: why the giants will win : I think both feet are down, but it is a judgement call. Either way, that is not the point. Whatever it was, it should have been caught - no questions on that. And as I have read in earlier comments, the discussion of luck came up with two muffed punts in the Giant win. In fact, one, as just described by you, one can be called a great defensive strip. I am not arguing any case - just making basic points of how games can turn on what starts out as an innocent play.

It isn't a judgment call. It is very clear he doesn't get the second foot down. If it had been ruled a TD on the field, a review would have overturned it. That is how clear it is.

I am not sure why you are trying to argue luck with me as if I made the earlier comments. I didn't. The Giants plays were the result of great special teams work by Thomas and Williams combined with errors by SF's Williams. SF's Williams should not have been moving toward the punt to begin with. If you aren't going to receive it, stay away so it can't hit you. On the kickoff, for the first several steps, he held the ball in front of him like it was a bomb about to explode and starting tucking it too late. The Giants took advantage of the errors and made great plays in doing so. No luck involved. Just good coaching v. bad coaching or bad execution.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]This tool's original post is horrendous. It's not even a sound post.  It sounds like someone wrote it who doesn't even know the game of football. NY has the dorkiest fans.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Yep, but you see he is a "nyfan" which means you have to patiently sit him down and explain to him that what he hears from other "nyfans" is different and incorrect from what is real. 

"No, Rex Ryan has not won 3 SB rings as head coach."