Why the Jest are a farce

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Why the Jest are a farce

In this thread, please explain why the New Jersey Jest are a farce.

farce  (färs)
    n.
    a. A light dramatic work in which highly improbable plot situations (i.e. a Jest SB win), exaggerated characters, and often slapstick elements are used for humorous effect.
    b. The branch of literature constituting such works.
    c. The broad or spirited humor characteristic of such works.
    2. A ludicrous, empty show; a mockery: The fixed election was a farce.
    3. A seasoned stuffing, as for roasted turkey (REX).
    tr.v. farced, farc·ing, farc·es
    1. To pad (a speech, for example) with jokes or witticisms.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Re: Why the Jest are a farce

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs243.snc1/9016_672035912668_18716484_38848251_6784100_n.jpg

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I hate to say it, but the Chargers are a bigger joke than the Jets. The Chargers are like the girl in highschool who everyone wanted to go to prom with, then at your 10 year reunion you come back and she's totally fat, unmarried and has multiple cats. 

You guys have been the popular girl for years now only to turn into the cat lady. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

The Jets have no depth and many of their key starters are older. Unless they some how stay healthy all year the collapse of the Jets will be complete.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

How are the Jets are farce.  They just beat there main competion for the division in back to back weeks.  2-1 vs 3 Quality Teams is a farce?  This from a SD fan???

Seriously who would you rather have coaching your team Rex Ryan or Norv Turner.  Case closed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

*cough* choke *cough*
    We can all understand your anger Jbolt.  You guys roll through the reg season against the weak afc west and then come the expectations.  You believe that every year will be "the" year.  So close, making the playoffs only to have it slip through your grasp.  We ended your season brah, so if we are a farce what does that make the jbolts?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Well, they aren't.  I'm a PATS fan but I'm not stupid.  As someone above said, they beat their best competitors within their division two weeks running, which is what you are supposed to do.  You can look at all the stats you want but the only stat that counts is wins vs losses and so far they are winning.  They are tied with us in the AFC east but I note that so far they own the tie breaker until we meet again, or they start a protracted losing streak.  Let's be real instead of dumb homers.

I will say this though, all the statements that the YETS have the number one defense in the NFL is baloney. Pittsburgh and Baltimore own that title right now, not the YETS. However, the YETS are doing what they need to do, which is win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joerock22. Show joerock22's posts

I hate the Jets, but to say they are a farce is ridiculous.  Maybe they can't quite live up to all the self-imposed hype, but that's only because they talk too much.  They are a very good team.  Give them an upgrade at QB, and perhaps a small upgrade at RB, and they are the favorite to win the Super Bowl.  As it stands now, they are a serious contender.  Hardly what I'd call a farce. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I like this thread . . .

I've always thought there should be a place where San Dago fan and Green New Jersey fan could go and argue at their leisure over which of their teams is more ridiculous.

What better place than a site dedicated to Boston sports . . .  I ask you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Why the Jest are a farce:
    [QUOTE]I like this thread . . . I've always thought there should be a place where San Dago fan and Green New Jersey fan could go and argue at their leisure over which of their teams is more ridiculous. What better place than a site dedicated to Boston sports . . .  I ask you?
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]....it's because BoltHead thinks that his trashing of everything Jets will garner huge support in the Patriot world, thus boosting his ego "boy I got those Jets" and make him feel better because his own team is doing it's usual early season fold-o-rama. They (Chargers) may get better as the season progresses but for now, all he can do is complain and try to look for anti-Jet buddies

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Why the Jest are a farce:
    [QUOTE]In this thread, please explain why the New Jersey Jest are a farce.   farce   (färs) n. 1. a. A light dramatic work in which highly improbable plot situations (i.e. a Jest SB win), exaggerated characters , and often slapstick elements are used for humorous effect. b. The branch of literature constituting such works. c. The broad or spirited humor characteristic of such works. 2. A ludicrous, empty show; a mockery : The fixed election was a farce. 3. A seasoned stuffing, as for roasted turkey (REX) . tr.v. farced , farc·ing , farc·es 1. To pad (a speech, for example) with jokes or witticisms.
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Wow - this is a sad thread.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

I cant help it that you Pat fans dont have the stones to speak your mind. Maybe its because you think the Jets are better in the end.

BTW I do hate the Jets, always have, always will.

They're just not good enough, no team from the east is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]I hate to say it, but the Chargers are a bigger joke than the Jets. The Chargers are like the girl in highschool who everyone wanted to go to prom with, then at your 10 year reunion you come back and she's totally fat, unmarried and has multiple cats.  You guys have been the popular girl for years now only to turn into the cat lady. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]
    10/24

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]I cant help it that you Pat fans dont have the stones to speak your mind. Maybe its because you think the Jets are better in the end. BTW I do hate the Jets, always have, always will.  They're just not good enough, no team from the east is.

Ok Ok I will try and have the stones to speak my mind.  You sir are an IDIOT!!! 

There you go.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

A zero SB win fan calling a 1 SB win 40 years ago fans team a farce is a farce

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I cant help it that you Pat fans dont have the stones to speak your mind. Maybe its because you think the Jets are better in the end. BTW I do hate the Jets, always have, always will.  They're just not good enough, no team from the east is.
    wait til the pats young defense develops. wait til big ben returns. wait til the jets are at full strength. these are the teams you'll be watching from your sofa in SD. let's not forget the mighty phins.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

ahhh yesssss....I am embarrassed by the riches that the media showers my team with.  All this for beating our 2 division rivals, we are crowned as the NFLs super power!!!  embarrassed..

It is even funnier about what they say about the JBOLTS...

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/feed/2010-09/nfl-power-poll

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]ahhh yesssss....I am embarrassed by the riches that the media showers my team with.  All this for beating our 2 division rivals, we are crowned as the NFLs super power!!!  embarrassed.. It is even funnier about what they say about the JBOLTS... http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/feed/2010-09/nfl-power-poll
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    The last SB won in September was ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why the Jest are a farce : The last SB won in September was ?

Last SB won by JBOLTS was? lol too easy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why the Jest are a farce : Last SB won by JBOLTS was? lol too easy.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Wow.  Too crowded under the bridge for you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Not good enough to do what . . .

Choke in the playoffs year after year after year after year after . . . ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPathetic. Show TexasPathetic's posts

backfire

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why the Jest are a farce : 10/24

Didn't the Chargers lose to baby New England? Yep, they did. The Chiefs beat you guys 21-14.