Why This Team Will Prevail

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Why This Team Will Prevail

Kevin Faulk was asked how long it takes to get over a loss like this one. He gave a succinct answer.

“I have four letters for you: J-E-T-S,” he replied. “Now, you tell me.”

It was a devastating loss because we all thought it was over in the fourth quarter. Oh well. Our biggest worry is having homefield advantage in the Playoffs. I'll take that over worrying if they'll make it to the Playoffs at all. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

Re: Why This Team Will Prevail

In Response to Why This Team Will Prevail:
    [QUOTE]Kevin Faulk was asked how long it takes to get over a loss like this one. He gave a succinct answer. “I have four letters for you: J-E-T-S,” he replied. “Now, you tell me.” It was a devastating loss because we all thought it was over in the fourth quarter. Oh well. Our biggest worry is having homefield advantage in the Playoffs. I'll take that over worrying if they'll make it to the Playoffs at all. 
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]Faulk is an idiot, this is the kind of loss that unravels an entire season, the Pats are doomed to miss the playoffs again...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

Even Faulk knows that next weekend is the biggest game of the season. Sure it won't have nearly the media hype as last night, but the Pats don't have a playoff spot locked up yet but a win against the Jets will go a long way in helping. They need a win next weekend more than a win versus the Colts last night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Hey, that is their job. 

Mine is to try and get over this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Why This Team Will Prevail:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Why This Team Will Prevail : Faulk is an idiot, this is the kind of loss that unravels an entire season, the Pats are doomed to miss the playoffs again...
    Posted by hmrstrm[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAH. Seriously, that made me laugh out oud.