Why Why Why WHY!!?!?!?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Why Why Why WHY!!?!?!?!

Can't the Patriots vs Dolphins Monday night game be this Monday the 5th?  I can not wait clear until the 12th for this game.  Two weekends to have to sit through without the Patriots.  I'm seriously going to go stark raving crazy waiting and waiting! 

Sure I have a couple Fantasy Football drafts between now and then but those are just going to make me want the Pats-Dolphins game sooner!  I also have plans during the labor day weekend but still that doesn't scratch my Patriots football itch.

I guess I can watch some of my favorite games from last season - the second jets game, the bears game, heck may even watch the snowy Titans blowout from a couple years ago.  And maybe I can start on some Patriots vs Dolphins photoshops. 

How are you going to survive until then?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Re: Why Why Why WHY!!?!?!?!

In Response to Why Why Why WHY!!?!?!?!:
    [QUOTE]Can't the Patriots vs Dolphins Monday night game be this Monday the 5th?  I can not wait clear until the 12th for this game.  Two weekends to have to sit through without the Patriots.  I'm seriously going to go stark raving crazy waiting and waiting!  Sure I have a couple Fantasy Football drafts between now and then but those are just going to make me want the Pats-Dolphins game sooner!  I also have plans during the labor day weekend but still that doesn't scratch my Patriots football itch. I guess I can watch some of my favorite games from last season - the second jets game, the bears game, heck may even watch the snowy Titans blowout from a couple years ago.  And maybe I can start on some Patriots vs Dolphins photoshops.  How are you going to survive until then?
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]
    Liquid therapy............Sam Adams, Bud, et al.............

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

I'm cutting firewood I could use some help..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Why Why Why WHY!!?!?!?!:
    [QUOTE]I'm cutting firewood I could use some help..
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11[/QUOTE]

I think I will stick to the suffering!  Good luck with that firewood cutting! Wouldn't it just be easier to pay someone to do that for ya?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

may i suggest ... college football. it's not the same, but it can be fun.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I wish the Patriots were playing more 1PM games....Means I have to go to sports bars to watch a lot of Patriot "4 or 4:15 games"....  : (  And of course their schedule is pretty similiar to the crappy team in Colorado!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Why Why Why WHY!!?!?!?! : Liquid therapy............Sam Adams, Bud, et al.............
    Posted by NESportnut[/QUOTE]

I prefer scotch! Single Malt, neat!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Why Why Why WHY!!?!?!?!:
    [QUOTE]Can't the Patriots vs Dolphins Monday night game be this Monday the 5th?  I can not wait clear until the 12th for this game.  Two weekends to have to sit through without the Patriots.  I'm seriously going to go stark raving crazy waiting and waiting!  Sure I have a couple Fantasy Football drafts between now and then but those are just going to make me want the Pats-Dolphins game sooner!  I also have plans during the labor day weekend but still that doesn't scratch my Patriots football itch. I guess I can watch some of my favorite games from last season - the second jets game, the bears game, heck may even watch the snowy Titans blowout from a couple years ago.  And maybe I can start on some Patriots vs Dolphins photoshops.  How are you going to survive until then?

I hear ya, But, it's not that long off. A week and some change. At least its not the late game

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

WHY DID YOU KILL MY TEACHER? WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

[QUOTE]I wish the Patriots were playing more 1PM games....Means I have to go to sports bars to watch a lot of Patriot "4 or 4:15 games"....  : (  And of course their schedule is pretty similiar to the crappy team in Colorado!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

So do I. I am a season ticket owner but I live 4 and a half hours away. Its easier to to do a one day drive up and back when the games are at 1:00PM

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Why Why WHY!!?!?!?! : I think I will stick to the suffering!  Good luck with that firewood cutting! Wouldn't it just be easier to pay someone to do that for ya?

What? and miss out playing with my chainsaw, tractor and pto-driven buzzsaw....ah-yut i do live in the country

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Why Why Why WHY!!?!?!?! : Liquid therapy............Sam Adams, Bud, et al.............
    Posted by NESportnut[/QUOTE]Turkey 101

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Posted by NESportnut[/QUOTE]

I'll stick to the Belichick Kool-Aid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Why Why WHY!!?!?!?! : What? and miss out playing with my chainsaw, tractor and pto-driven buzzsaw....ah-yut i do live in the country
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11[/QUOTE]
    I'd love to help you out, Harley. Sounds like great fun. Unfortunately, (very unfortunately), I live on the tip of Peenis Peninsula and it's a wee bit too far to commute.

rtuinita: Make that Irish and I'm in.