Why _________ would perish during a zombie outbreak.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Re: Why _________ would perish during a zombie outbreak.

In Response to Re: Why _________ would perish during a zombie outbreak.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why _________ would perish during a zombie outbreak. : Are these zombies strong at the POA?  Can they set the edge vs. the run?  Do they have good quickness in and out of their breaks and move well laterally?  How are their instincts, recognition and ball skills?  What kind of closing burst do they have? 
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Mb,I have no answers regarding the Zombies athletic abilities, that is what I precisely depend on you and the other guys  I mentioned for that particular information. (No coverage of College ball on this side of Atlantic).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

As soon as I figure out how I can get a top notch zombie killer to protect me ( and perform some other duties ) I won't worry about me.

I think we should add Brad Childress because he'll be standing there complaining about how zombies stole his signals 4 years ago instead of defending himself.

Anyway here's my protector

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]As soon as I figure out how I can get a top notch zombie killer to protect me ( and perform some other duties ) I won't worry about me. I think we should add Brad Childress because he'll be standing there complaining about how zombies stole his signals 4 years ago instead of defending himself. Anyway here's my protector
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]..inconceivable!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]I would think a duck boat's front end would do a good job shoveling the zombies out of the path too...
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Ever see Soylent Green? The riot control 'scoops' would work great to remove those pesky zombie hordes from your path.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKmQEhbShdk

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]OH this is to easy. Rusty because of his huge brain.  Just ask him. And we all know Zombies LOVE brains. Oh and yes before anyone else says it, that would make me safe.....
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

THAT is one of the funniest things i have read on this board in a long time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why _________ would perish during a zombie outbreak. : Mb,I have no answers regarding the Zombies athletic abilities, that is what I precisely depend on you and the other guys  I mentioned for that particular information. (No coverage of College ball on this side of Atlantic).
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]

Glad to help out where I can!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Will this work Evil? Notice the chains on the tires, it protects them from a flat and also grinds zombies up so you bring some home for the dogs to eat.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Might be hard to get down narrow city streets but I suppose you can just go through buildings. Need a place to put the zombies though. Maybe I should forget scooping them up and just use a modified version of this for zombie pancakes.
    One thing I'll say for your vehicle is that you wouldn't have much worry about the zombies climbing up the sides.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]That was another good point i forgot about, someone mentioned bringing a dog with us, in the book World War Z there is a story about how the army, or what was left of the army came up with a dog unit where they trained dogs and turned them into the perfect zombie tools. They were good scouts and all kinds of stuff so that is a good idea. We would have to train the dog or dogs but if we did it would pay off big time.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

If the dog bites a zombie does it turn into one? Never heard of the book before but the reviewers on Amazon seem to love it. I think I'll add it to my next purchase.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why _________ would perish during a zombie outbreak. : Glad to help out where I can!
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Appreciated, and never more so than for this upcoming draft.Draft will be as enjoyable this time around as the actual football season (well not quite).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Those would be great fun guys but they are slow moving and zombies wouldnt run and hide, they would hear those huge things and come running from all directions and before you knew it you would be over run by zombies, the things would stop moving once you were surrounded by a sea of the walking dead and then they would pile up all over the thing trapping you and that would be the end. Like I said get you a ss to the open water and find shelter on one of the Boston harbor Islands, it wouldnt be a long term solution but it would give you time to figure stuff out. Those massive zombies killing machine's would be too loud and too slow and they can only be manned by one person.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

These are just to get down to the harbor. As for the island...as long as it isn't Shutter Island I'm OK with that. I'll need some cows on the island since lobster without butter just ain't right.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Might need this handy reference manual too

http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Combat-Manual-Fighting-Living/dp/0425232549/ref=wl_mb_hu_l_T3_6_dp

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Time to go home from work. I'd feel bad about spending so much time here today if my boss wasn't a jerk.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

This guy would be OK.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why _________ would perish during a zombie outbreak. : ...after he tries to debate them in the 4-3 versus 3-4 and the run/pass play ratio in the Offensive scheme. That may be the smartest thing because they'd all get bored and annoyed and leave him alone
    Posted by RipFace[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha LingOL! 

"Ya know the adequate running and systematic usages of the original fairbanks-bulloughs defensive set-up of a standar 3-4 defense, actually dates back to our very own new england ffranchise while chuck fairbanks was----....".

Zombie(s):  "MMMmm, big brain...let's- let's, let's ea- snooooooooor, huuugg-smack, snoooooor."

"Which brings me, before we just dabble into other aspects of differing 3-4's, and well before we touch upon the various systems of 4-3's, point #2.1673 part d...".... 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why _________ would perish during a zombie outbreak. : Might be hard to get down narrow city streets but I suppose you can just go through buildings. Need a place to put the zombies though. Maybe I should forget scooping them up and just use a modified version of this for zombie pancakes. One thing I'll say for your vehicle is that you wouldn't have much worry about the zombies climbing up the sides.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

I want---No, no.  I, just like any and every red-blooded man, should say, I NEED this vehicle.  I don't even know why...I just have this inner urge which tells me, that this is important...This vehicle MEANS something. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The only bulletin board material posted by Belichick during  the Zombie Attack is "The Zombies are the team we're playing this week. That's what we're focused on right now." The patriots team, armed with sledgehammers, rifles, crowbars and swords, go on to defeat the Zombies and Gamer is saved(personally) by Tom Brady. Afterwards Belichick proclaims "They're a good team, but I feel we prepared well for this game."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Just bringing the thread back up to page one

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

BB~the zombies are a good team, they prepare well, they're well coached, we were able to take some of them out, and they made some gains on us, all and all it was a good battle a good fight I was proud of team we fought right to the end and came out on top....

~for now halloween is coming

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

And Rusty is still debating and boring to death anyone who has the unfortunate displeasure to hear his dissertation on the 3-4 versus the 4-3 and the need to run the ball more, as if he is the coach. The zombies left long ago shaking their heads in disbelief and he rambled on and on even when they were out of hearing distance. He does however think himself the spokesperson for ALL Patriot fans, which is laughable

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Leon/Rip/Who Dat's brother...This explains his embarrassmnt here and constant lashing out:

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Who wears more makeup? Actor protraying a zombie or a woman from jearsey?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Leon would die quickly because his favorite food, asshol* wouldn't be available. You are after all what you eat.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]NO! BAD RUSTY! BAD RIPFACE! No you will NOT turn this awesome thread into yet another one of your p*ssing contests! I do not care who said what this is a fun thread for people who would like to have a few laughs and if you are going to be a downer go post on some stupid Leon thread. Now the entire cast of Jersey Shore would not make it as they would realize the Zombies were getting more attention then them and in response they would become zombies themselves just so they could be a part of the "in" crowd lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]....BAD ME!! As for the other one....? I will go back to the original meaning of the thread....As for the cast of Jersey shore, Snookie has no brain and is therefore completely safe from zombie attack. She may however grab one of them and "take them on" 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]God, I dont like seeing a girl get hit...but watching Snookie get punched in the face on utube has to be one of the best video's out there LOL now if only she would get bit and turn. I mean she almost a zombie now so she might as well jump in lol Plus the smell of zombies might actually be an upgrade for the people of NJ lol its smells so bad down there already so the smell of the walking dead cant hurt lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]...I can't imagine what the people on Staten Island do with the stink that comes from the industrial area just over the Goethells bridge (Elizabeth NJ). Is the Snookie beating on YouTube? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]Yea, she is at a bar being her normal no class self (I dont watch the show but I know enough to know she has no class) and she gets in some guy's face and is pushing him and getting in his face even more and the guy just blasts her in the face and it is just too funny lol like i said normally I wouldnt get down on a girl getting beat up but snookie shouldnt even be classified as a women lol she is an "it"
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]..I will have to try to find it. "She's either a very ugly girl or a very pretty monster"...Lou Costello