Wild Card Prediction...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Wild Card Prediction...

I think Houston will find a way to win the home game vs the Bengals.  I know the Texans have looked pretty bad the last few weeks, but I think their pass rush will do enough to pressure Dalton into some bad decions.  Also, most people are ready to count Baltimore out due to injuries and Flacco's poor play as of late, but I think they will run it effectively against Indy's poor run defense.  It will be tough for Indy to duplicate their emotion from last week, so I'll take the Ravens over the Colts in that one.  A Divisional round of Hou @ NE and Balt & den is how I see it.   Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Wild Card Prediction...

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Houston will find a way to win the home game vs the Bengals.  I know the Texans have looked pretty bad the last few weeks, but I think their pass rush will do enough to pressure Dalton into some bad decions.  Also, most people are ready to count Baltimore out due to injuries and Flacco's poor play as of late, but I think they will run it effectively against Indy's poor run defense.  It will be tough for Indy to duplicate their emotion from last week, so I'll take the Ravens over the Colts in that one.  A Divisional round of Hou @ NE and Balt & den is how I see it.   Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

I agree on both games. Houston is embarrassed right now and playing for pride. Will be highly stoked to get it done at home. I do think it will be a close game, though.

Ravens have too much experience for the Colts, I think. Young team, in a little over their heads. But Colts could be a force a couple of years down the road.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Houston at home in the dome will get it done just against Cincy and I think Baltimore easily account for Indy.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Wazzu I think you got both WC games right. I expect Cinci to give the Texans all they can handle though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

This is the craziest Wild card weekend I can ever remember--usually there is a clear favorite or 2 - but I could see any of the 4 AFC teams winning? I think Houston is toast and Cinci beats them and I could see Luck lighting up that beat up Ravens secondary--my picks will be Cinci--Ravens-GreenBay and Seattle.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

My picks; Bengals, Ravens, Packers & Redskins...

I wouldn't be surprised if the Texans prevail at home vs Cincy just wouldn't bet the farm on it...Indy going into Baltimore will be tough go for a young team, I give them a fighting chance but this is the one game that could get ugly if the Colt's can't match the Raven's energy coming out of the lockerroom...In the NFC Green Bay should handle the Vikings in Lambeau and in a battle of rookie QB's Redskins vs Seahawks. I'll take the one that gets to sleep in his own bed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I got Baltimore and Cincy, simply because Flacco > Luck and Cincy's defense > Texans defense. 

AFCDG = Cincy @ Denver and Baltimore @ New England. 

In the NFC, I got Green Bay and Seattle. Greenbay won't lose to Minnesota at home and Seattle's defense is way better than Washington's defense. Plus, both teams are facing off against their own offense. So we shouldn't be expecting much offense and the better defense will win out. 

So, NFCDG = Seahawks @ Falcons and Green Bay @ San Francisco. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We played 2 games that we could have been beaten with extra days off. Buffalo, DMC made int with game on line in Endzone, in Miami game the miscue by Punter otherwise who knows. All I'm saying they better get their heads out of their Butts. No more Bills or Dolphins, I'm sure BB is pointing this out. Rest is important to get the Injured ready, but got to get the Mental Toughness ready. I hope a lot of PAT players watch this Weekend games, and see the Players on the losing side at end of game. SEASON OVER!

[/QUOTE]

We also lost 3 games we shoul've won. So..our 12-4 team should be 13-3 if we minus your two games. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

all the home teams.   Redskins I think have the best chance to upset  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Wild card predictions:

Hou vs Cin: I personally think Cincy could give Houston fits in this game. I expect it to be very close, but I think Houston pulls it out because they're playing for pride and have the home field. I also think Watt will create enough pressure on Dalton. Houston wins by 3 (just a guess scorewise).

Bal vs Ind: Despite their injuries, I think Baltimore wins. They're a much better team at home and more experienced in the playoffs. I also expect a big game from Rice. I think Baltimore wins by 7 or so.

Was vs Sea: I love RG3 and I would really like to see the Skins win this game, but I think Seattle's defense will be too much and the Seahawks offense will have enough success running and passing (against a very poor Redskins secondary) to lead them to victory. Home field will play in Washington's favor obviously. Seattle wins by 3.

GB vs Min: GB has shown that they cannot stop AP and you know he will likely get 100+ yards. However, GB has the home field and I think this along with their excellent passing game leads them to a 7-10 point victory.

In conclusion: Houston, Baltimore, Green Bay, and Seattle win...no upsets but I expect some very close games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Double post

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Colts beat ravens, Texans sqeak by bungles

minn beats GB, seahawks beat wash

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Cincy, Balt, Seattle, GB

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I'm going with Cincinnatti beating Houston and Colts knocking the Ravens out of the playoffs .Green Bay and Seattle in the NFC

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im excited to see washington vs seattle....wilson vs RG3. that should be a fun game to watch. will also be interesting to see how schaub handles the pressure of the playoffs, luck too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Houston, Green Bay, Indianapolis and Seattle

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Call me nuts but I think the Ravens pose a greater threat to Denver than the Texans will to the Pats.  Don't be surprised if the AFC Championship ends up Ravens at Pats in Foxboro.

If Suggs and Hgata heal up, the Ravens will be steaming over their emabarrassing loss to Gomer a few weeks back + Baltimore can play in the cold.

[/QUOTE]

Don't think it's nuts.

I could definitely envision this. I think the Ravens, while beat up, are a mentally tougher team than the Broncos. Question is, can (will) they execute?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is the craziest Wild card weekend I can ever remember--usually there is a clear favorite or 2 - but I could see any of the 4 AFC teams winning? I think Houston is toast and Cinci beats them and I could see Luck lighting up that beat up Ravens secondary--my picks will be Cinci--Ravens-GreenBay and Seattle.

[/QUOTE]

Good insight, and true, I think. While I expect Houston and Baltimore to win, I would not be the least bit shocked if it turned out Cincy and indy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on all counts.   The emotion of the Indy/Texans Game spent plus playing outside of Indy's Dome is probably too much for Indy to overcome.  

If Houston loses to the Bengals it might be one of the worst collapses in NFL History.  The game being played in the Texans Home Dome might be too much for Cinci.   OTOH, the Vikings only allowed 6 Points there.  This is a tough one to call but I'll go with the Texans as well. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

this is the 3rd wild card thread prediction ive responded too today :)

heres what i like

i root with my heart,

got indy, cincy leading to cincy over denver and coming here (home afc champ game!)

wish rg3 were healthy, what a game that would  be.

seattle over wash as they can beatg sf, which is what i want in next round

minn over gb rooting for them to make it to sb (long shot)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

all the home teams.   Redskins I think have the best chance to upset  

[/QUOTE]

if rg3 was healthy. thats the one i dont see happening