Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow - what a sorry display by the Colts D - where is UD where you need him?

Oh, I know, UD is too busy cleaning the Peyton Manning fathead he has in his bedroom to watch his 'beloved' Colts

[/QUOTE]

LMAO, yeah he won't come out of the closet now

[/QUOTE]

RESPONSE: Was thinking the same thing...where is UD6, a/k/a "The Dog(gggggg), a/k/a Gomez Addams? Ahhh...he's a Peyton fan, and only a fair weather Colts fan. I wonder how that Trent Richardson trade is working for him?? LOL!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm surprised to read so many comments about how this game is over.  There is a ton of football left to be played.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1. LOL @ Underpants.

2. LOL @ Mt Hurlie for saying Richardson trade was good for Indy.

3. Lombardi fleeced Grigson.

4. I can see why the Colts couldn't sell out. Their team just isn't very good. 

5. Do people now see why our D is unfairly maligned?

[/QUOTE]

I see that you are an imbecile.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm surprised to read so many comments about how this game is over.  There is a ton of football left to be played.

[/QUOTE]

Who said the game is over? everybody is saying the colts look like garbage

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey, remember when I said Alex Smith was good because he doesn't turn it over and controls the game? That was funny. And, true.

11 TDs and only 1 INT on the road this season. Little known fact.

This Jamal Charles back up is a beast, too. Never seen him play before.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

loved Knile Davis in college. he was a TANK at Arkansas. could never stay healthy. reminds me of DeMarco Murray. tank runner thats big but fast but also seemed to be hurt

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who said the game is over? everybody is saying the colts look like garbage

[/QUOTE]

LOL. ignore the guy, he is a puckhead. don't know much about football

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey, remember when I said Alex Smith was good because he doesn't turn it over and controls the game? That was funny. And, true.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Yes Megatw@t, we recall you get wood over Smith. Don't remind us, it's repugnant.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Easy there pre Jack. You didn't just say he was good, you wanted him over Brady! Lots of QB's have looked good in the first round so please stop congratulating yourself. Its even more embarrassing than your usual agenda.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow - what a sorry display by the Colts D - where is UD where you need him?

Oh, I know, UD is too busy cleaning the Peyton Manning fathead he has in his bedroom to watch his 'beloved' Colts

[/QUOTE]

denver fans have to like this. they beat the chiefs fairly easily twice already and look like they will have a third shot at them next week. denver lost the only two tough games on there schedule this season so if we get past the bengals im not that worried.

[/QUOTE]

yeah but if KC domintaes the Colts, which beat the donkos, i think they'll have to be a little worrired. Denver's defense is a bad as the dolts defense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

that QB keeper Luck had was pretty nice.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Kansaspat, you like the chiefs too?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

LMAO. Discuss

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Easy there pre Jack. You didn't just say he was good, you wanted him over Brady! Lots of QB's have looked good in the first round so please stop congratulating yourself. Its even more embarrassing than your usual agenda.

[/QUOTE]

Alex Smith and the Chiefs are playing right now.  Tom Brady and the Pats are resting.

I'll take the guy who can lead a bunch of nothings and nobodies to a first round bye.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Indy Defence is looking like Pats defence

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Darius Butler - that explains things

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

Kansaspat, you like the chiefs too?

Normally, I will root for the Chiefs. But analysis showed they couldn't beat the good teams this year, they were 0-5 against AFC playoff teams

I want(ed) the dolts to win. I thought they would be the only team other than the Patriots to beat the donkos.

But Chiefs are proving me wrong.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Everybody has pretty much agreed with that assessment 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Easy there pre Jack.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO. Discuss

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everybody watching these games?

Cheifs-Colts to me will be the least entertaining game but I want to see how each team looks in the playoffs. I have no clue who will win because both teams are so inconsistent...

Saints-Eagles should be interesting. I'm going with Eagles because the Saints are nothing on the road and in the cold.

Gonna be nice to sit back and watch the playoffs knowing I don't have to worry until next Saturday night!

[/QUOTE]

It's like sitting in the cat bird's seat...  right?    As fans its like... Check out what all those poor people are doing in the wild card round.... lol... 

Really as a patriots team there is no arrogance ,  just preparation, pure and simple.  Gotta love their position to rest up and prepare.   (and get a little more film).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rusty - why don't you go down to your basement bedroom, clean YOUR Bill Belichick Fathead - and leave the football dialogue to the adults

If BB had wanted Alex Smith he could have had him for a song - and since it's your well documented position that BB can do NO wrong, if BB doesn't have Smith then it must mean that BB thinks that Brady gives his team the best chance to win.....or, are you saying BB is mistaken in that belief?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Wow - Indy is soooo soft on D

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

This game is ugly..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Very difficult game, but not entirely surprised.  Colts have been beaten and on the wrong side of a couple of call non calls Especially the pick.  Smiths legs are killing us.