Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Smith was fantastic.  37 points without MVP candidate Jamal Charles?

[/QUOTE]

Just proves Smith can't carry a team on his back.  Never could... never will. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to kevin13130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't hang and chit chat with you guys but that is the greatest comeback in NFL history since the 06 AFCCG.  Loving it.

[/QUOTE]

What an amazing job by the Indy defense to limit Jamaal Charles in that game. Stopping Charles was the key to victory for the Colts.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

Not to mention them getting lucky with calls at the end as predicted. I have never seen a team lose so many Pro Bowl starters like that in a playoff game all at once. Charles, Flowers, Houston. Losing Avery and then Davis were huge in the second half, too.

Overall, SMith destroyed that Colts D.

[/QUOTE]

20 points from t/o's in or near the rz.  He destroyed NO ONE!  Would have been a total blow out if not for that.  Pizz poor game manager. 

[/QUOTE]

Them's the breaks though.  Even with all that TO help, the Chiefs still lost!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Look at this guy still bashing Brady on this thread about the Chiefs Colts game... The only reason could be to deflect from his embarrassment, right?

Rusty is in meltdown mode right now. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

lol Andy reid...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brees trying to cheat. Got caught.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

46 passes and just 19 runs, 7 of which were QB scrambles . . . I guess Indy lost Wink

[/QUOTE]

Both teams lost.  The formula is foolproof.  You CANNOT pass for 40+ in the postseason and win.  Can't happen.

[/QUOTE]

This is the scary thing.  All those points and no one won!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I've been wrong before and will be wrong again. 

[/QUOTE]

You're virtually always wrong dumbkoff.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Alex Smith wisely working the clock. WIll Brady?

[/QUOTE]

Smith is wisely losing this game - hopefully Brady won't follow that example

[/QUOTE]

Total troll. It's right here folks! Rusty is lauding a loser QB over our HOF one. Unbelievable, can't be made up. Horrendous. What has Alex Smith won in his career? Nothing, yet rusty is putting him in a more favorable light than our guy - the guy who has won three Super Bowls.

[/QUOTE]

Yup.

Can't have int'l grounding there under any circumstances.  Took them out of winning FG range.  Also overthrew a wide open man that would have put the game away on prior possession.

Anyone that thinks Smith is better than Brady is dumb beyond belief.

[/QUOTE]

Smith clearly a better game manager.

If Brady throws 4 TDs, 0 INTs and has a rating of 119, we will be winning the SB.

We'll see.

[/QUOTE]

Man, you just don't know when to quit. We have had the pleasure of watching one of the all time greatest QB's play for the organization we root for and you compare him to a run of the mill QB. I suggest medication.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't hang and chit chat with you guys but that is the greatest comeback in NFL history since the 06 AFCCG.  Loving it.

[/QUOTE]

the one where the refs helped the dolts win in the 2nd half

[/QUOTE]

that game was gift wrapped and given to the colts. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Alex Smith wisely working the clock. WIll Brady?

[/QUOTE]

Smith is wisely losing this game - hopefully Brady won't follow that example

[/QUOTE]

Total troll. It's right here folks! Rusty is lauding a loser QB over our HOF one. Unbelievable, can't be made up. Horrendous. What has Alex Smith won in his career? Nothing, yet rusty is putting him in a more favorable light than our guy - the guy who has won three Super Bowls.

[/QUOTE]

Yup.

Can't have int'l grounding there under any circumstances.  Took them out of winning FG range.  Also overthrew a wide open man that would have put the game away on prior possession.

Anyone that thinks Smith is better than Brady is dumb beyond belief.

[/QUOTE]

If Brady throws 4 TDs, 0 INTs and has a rating of 119, we will be winning the SB.

We'll see.

[/QUOTE]

Well that better game manager with better receivers, better RB's and a better defense, lost more games and played on WC week.  How can that be?

Intentional, grounding, time out after a time out, overthrowing receivers in the EZ.

Pfft.  Both D's sucked tonight.  The game manager lost and so did you. Loser!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Brees trying to cheat. Got caught.

I stepped out for a minute.  What?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

We'll see.

Brady won't be playing the sorry Colts D moron. KC's D forced 4 turnovers. When has the Pats D done that in the playoffs???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

God, I hate NFC football

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

That's funny because the ones who attack me are wrong. I have never lost a bet here, for example.

I've been right all along and I am right again by picking the Chiefs to squash your Coltsies.

Sure seems to me that I get attacked and mocked here, because deep down the ones who didn't believe in my opinions, are embarrassed, so they attack with insecurity.

You do the same thing which is why you are a troll.

Truths and facts hurt trolls. Plain and simple.

We have way too many idiots listening to the media instead of using their brains, football acumen and objective, common sense.

Much of it is anti-BB based which is how I can set them up to win bets.  99% of the garbage rhetoric about our team, fixated on BB, is a lie.

Your D sucks. Denver's D sucks.

KC's D is good, but ours is easily on par with theirs.  

Luck just got picked again.  How does that bitchslapping feel on national tv?

Good thing your dumb, stupid GM traded for Richardson huh? Now you have Luck completely exposed.  How is LaRon Landry doing?  He has been shopping himself around in FA to the highest bidder the last 3 years.

Maybe you should learn some things from people who know more than you, so you don't look like an inbred all the time. What do ya say?

Remember earlier in the year when you came dancing in here after our tough Cincy loss and your team beat SF?

Remember that one?

I do. I am sure the whole board does. You cannot come in here, troll our threads, troll our game threads which is the ultimate sign of disrespect.

TD Chiefs!   Bludgeoning well underway!

[/QUOTE]

This is an early favorite for Post of the Year, 2014.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Bree's knows better then that 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Brees is just a different QB out of that dome.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Brees is just a different QB out of that dome.

True but that was on the WR.  Bad decision and throw but should have been a jump ball.

25. This post has been removed.