In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Solid game management by Smith there, eh Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, smith really sucks today. Good one. Lets not try and bash rusty on his assessment of alex smith because he is 100% desd on, and I do wish we would take a page out of their book in terms of taking what the D gives you.

[/QUOTE]

Ok - same question to you then - who is the better QB today - Smith or Brady- one word answer please - Smith or Brady

[/QUOTE]

Brady, without question,  what's the point?

[/QUOTE]

That is my point with Rusty - I am grateful that TB is playing for the Pats and will be sad when he retires - he is not perfect - no player is - but his commitment to the team is without question - and he NEVER mails it in - seems pretty weak to expect perfection from Brady - but that is what Rusty demands apparently 

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't.

Brady said he prefers the shotgun back in 2010 on WEEI.  I got by what I see. He's stubborn. He keeps using the shotgun in abusive fashion to the cost of our team's chances to win.

SB 46 rings true, doesn't it?  Why do you agree with me and then turn around and disagree with me?

It's the strangest thing I've ever seen,

Compare the ideology of how KC is running its offense to the general way we have been running ours, especially from 2007-2011.  

Run the ball, commit to it, keep running it, under Center, include everyone. Do you see Smith staring down his favorite targets like a statue, hoping they can break open?

NO!

[/QUOTE]

Hey rusty, the cheifs are not running the ball, giving it back to colts with little time used. This is all about alex smith and his ego. Right???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Darius Butler is still the same human turnstyle he was in NE

[/QUOTE]

KC not attacking his side enough 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

They might want to think about covering Hilton.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

So you guys think vellano is not an nfl player but siliga is pretty legit - if we get the heart attack guy wilfork Kelly and siliga we might not need to go d tackle early in the draft

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey rusty, the cheifs are not running the ball, giving it back to colts with little time used. This is all about alex smith and his ego. Right???

[/QUOTE]

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, smith really sucks today. Good one. Lets not try and bash rusty on his assessment of alex smith because he is 100% dead on, and I do wish we would take a page out of their book in terms of taking what the D gives you.

[/QUOTE]

Then why did you say "you have no sense of reality if I am dead on with my Smith analysis?

The guy has been lights out all day and he reminds me of 2001-2004 Brady. Shame on me for wanting that again for our team to try to win a SB, huh?

And, he's done it without having Charles.

[/QUOTE]

Because you have backed yourself into a corner with your Brady nonsense. Off the reservation. 

[/QUOTE]

In what way?

He said "I prefer the shotgun" on Dennis and Callahan in 2010 confirmed by Caraway here.

So, if he prefers it at the expense of our run game or possible deception for playcalling, how is that a good thing again?

[/QUOTE]

You are doing nothing but making a case for BB being the weakest, stupidest, most pansy azz, coach in the world.. Who the hell cares what he prefers and who he is friends with. 

I bet most QB's prefer the shotgun.  I bet most QB's have a good relationship with their OC.

Dope!

[/QUOTE]

Amen

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Hey babe, andrew luck sucks huh?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Good last name. Luck

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

hard to chuck up a 28pt lead but KC has a few injuries

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Oh yeah, smith really sucks today. Good one. Lets not try and bash rusty on his assessment of alex smith because he is 100% dead on, and I do wish we would take a page out of their book in terms of taking what the D gives you.

[/QUOTE]

Then why did you say "you have no sense of reality if I am dead on with my Smith analysis?

The guy has been lights out all day and he reminds me of 2001-2004 Brady. Shame on me for wanting that again for our team to try to win a SB, huh?

[/QUOTE]

Because you have backed yourself into a corner with your Brady nonsense. Off the reservation. 

[/QUOTE]

In what way?

He said "I prefer the shotgun" on Dennis and Callahan in 2010 confirmed by Caraway here.

So, if he prefers it at the expense of our run game or possible deception for playcalling, how is that a good thing again?

[/QUOTE]

You are doing nothing but making a case for BB being the weakest, stupidest, most pansy azz, coach in the world.. Who the hell cares what he prefers and who he is friends with. 

I bet most QB's prefer the shotgun.  I bet most QB's have a good relationship with their OC.

Dope!

[/QUOTE]

You think Weis and Brady hung out together as friends? LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Apparently you are the only one who cares.  Sound a little jealous to me.

Guess what?  BB and TB are friends too.  Don't cry.  Your mascara will run.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Wow. I love playoff football!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

That's a highlight!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Wow, gonna go down to the wire

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

We're back to sideline shots of Wayne....Great

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

Wow. I love playoff football!!!

[/QUOTE]

Great shat 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Belichick is afraid of Brady - Brady bullies him  incognito-style and insists on passing the ball from shotgun

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

good thing that fumble hit off the o-lineman.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Whole new game, KC better get the lead out.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, smith really sucks today. Good one. Lets not try and bash rusty on his assessment of alex smith because he is 100% desd on, and I do wish we would take a page out of their book in terms of taking what the D gives you.

[/QUOTE]

Ok - same question to you then - who is the better QB today - Smith or Brady- one word answer please - Smith or Brady

[/QUOTE]

Brady, without question,  what's the point?

[/QUOTE]

That is my point with Rusty - I am grateful that TB is playing for the Pats and will be sad when he retires - he is not perfect - no player is - but his commitment to the team is without question - and he NEVER mails it in - seems pretty weak to expect perfection from Brady - but that is what Rusty demands apparently 

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't.

Brady said he prefers the shotgun back in 2010 on WEEI.  I got by what I see. He's stubborn. He keeps using the shotgun in abusive fashion to the cost of our team's chances to win.

SB 46 rings true, doesn't it?  Why do you agree with me and then turn around and disagree with me?

It's the strangest thing I've ever seen,

Compare the ideology of how KC is running its offense to the general way we have been running ours, especially from 2007-2011.  

Run the ball, commit to it, keep running it, under Center, include everyone. Do you see Smith staring down his favorite targets like a statue, hoping they can break open?

NO!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well played sir!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If our D was playing like Indy's (and even KC's), some fans here would want BB's head...

[/QUOTE]

Yep.

The Brady Ballwashers don't watch other games during the season so they have no context.

BB would be strung up ESPN for weeks if our D did what KC's or Indy's is doing.

The missed tackles, the poor zone coverages, etc.

Thanks again to BB.

[/QUOTE]

Agree, babe, and his cronies would be crucifying our D. They do it now,  imagine? 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In what way?

[/QUOTE]

Dope!

[/QUOTE]

You think Weis and Brady hung out together as friends? LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Apparently you are the only one who cares.  Sound a little jealous to me.

Guess what?  BB and TB are friends too.  Don't cry.

[/QUOTE]

Well, BB also puts up film of Brady and reads out his poor play in front of everyone.

McDaniels never confronts Brady on anything. O'Brien did once.

I am not jealous at all. I want my QB to not be a moron or be a moron and then watch you idiots race in to blame the D when he was awful for an entire half not helping them.

You've been racing around here for years blasting our defenses and the fact is, they've kept us in every game while Brady throws INTs or has a 3 and out fest for an entire half.

[/QUOTE]

How the hell would you know what mcdaniels does?  Answer.... You wouldn't.