Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Chiefs world class chokers to let them get back in this.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

You wouldn't know if he confronts Brady or not. You saying that is an example of why you have zero credibility.  Sorry, bud.

Its like prolate saying 4.6 ypc wasn't good running. It doesn't make any sense

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

This is all Brady's fault.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Solid game management by Smith there, eh Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, smith really sucks today. Good one. Lets not try and bash rusty on his assessment of alex smith because he is 100% desd on, and I do wish we would take a page out of their book in terms of taking what the D gives you.

[/QUOTE]

Ok - same question to you then - who is the better QB today - Smith or Brady- one word answer please - Smith or Brady

[/QUOTE]

Postseason or regular season?

I would say postseason, SMith, regular season...Brady.  But, in all honesty it's close.  Sad to admit, but it's true.

Brady has been spoiled beyond believe with talent here in various ways and Smith really only has DeWayne Bowe to throw to. McCluster is good.

Smith doesn't ignore using his run game and is under Center more than Brady.

Just use your eyes.  WHy is it so difficult?

[/QUOTE]

Who decides where Brady takes snaps from? Who decides about personnel on the field?

And, surely you are not suggesting that Brady has been spoiled for talent this year?

[/QUOTE]

McDaniels and Brady. They're also friends. O'Brien admitted he and Brady are also friends during his Texans press conference, which is not good.  I was afraid of that too, even with O'brien slapping Brady in public vs the Skins in Dec of 2011.

The personnel is predicated by the plays and playcalling, so that is on McDaniels.  Brady has full autonomy, so he is also responsible.

Again, why is this so difficult?

Brady clearly is given a lot of leash like Gomer, so it's really their show to run.  I've seen some evidence of Brady reined in at times after disastrous games like one down in Miami with 55 passes, followed by Baltimore and Buffalo with a committed run game, so they have to see it.

My question is, will Brady be reined in for the entire postseason?  Those times in the first half when you just see the addiction bubbling up is what concerns me.

[/QUOTE]

So - BB - as coach and GM, has no responsibility for the performance of his OC's O'brien and McDaniel's ? Are you seriously suggesting that?

[/QUOTE]

He has responsibility, sure. He's just not the first ones to look at just like when the players don't execute. Sometimes it's really just the player's fault.

Get it?

Are you seriously suggesting a HOF who has input on gameplans and full autonomy has no accountability in this?

Are you serious? lol

You can't run around here drooling on Brady's nutsack every year in the regular season because he shreds bad Ds and has gaudy stats like Mike Stafford or whoever else does and then just sit there all quiet in AFC title games or SBs when he leads us to 14 or 17 points in an easy era, when it was HIS preference and his choice.

[/QUOTE]

37:05 to 22:55 - 396 yds allowed and 21 1st downs - 30 for 40 passing - know what these stats are Rusty?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe it might go down as the greatest choke job in playoff history or ties Houston vs Buffalo in 1993.

[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the 2006 AFCCG.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Smith doing a very poor job managing what should of been a blowout win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

You wouldn't know if he confronts Brady or not. You saying that is an example of why you have zero credibility.  Sorry, bud.

[/QUOTE]

TC you are on your "A" game tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

[QUOTE]

Wow. I love playoff football!!!

[/QUOTE]

best time of the year

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey, he makes things up daily. Same old, same old.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Clock stops at 5:00  if you go out of bounds keep running

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Maybe andy reid should talk to his guys about staying in bounds and keep the clock moving

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe it might go down as the greatest choke job in playoff history or ties Houston vs Buffalo in 1993.

[/QUOTE]

35-3 in the 3rd qtr in the Houston - Bills games

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Smith Offense with ZERO 4th quarter points.   Ego out of control.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]

Smith simply clutch again.

[/QUOTE]

It really is kind of pathetic that are now trolling your own team

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

Kind of hard to be the boss of someone your same age.  Yes, I've never seen McDaniels confront Brady on the sidelines. Lots of buddy/buddy stuff and woe is me garbage when their pass happy playcalling isn't working.

I've seen your comments here. You agree with me about how the finesse/pass happy prefence of those two or Brady/O'Brien has backfired.

[/QUOTE]

BB didn't know how old Josh was?   How does BB make that mistake?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    You must be a Colts Fan.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The NFL sent a flipping apology to Ellis Hobbs for that travesty of a game.  Not anywhere near the same.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Here comes the big finish!