Wilfork and/or Kelly Injury News?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wilfork and/or Kelly Injury News?

Rusty is claiming that Wilfork and Kelly are injured.

"Ducasse in year 3 "looks like the real deal" because Vince and Kelly are battling nagging injuries?"

I cannot find anything that says either are injured.  My guess is that he's going to say it over and over until it becomes accepted as fact, in an effort to cover up for his beloved defense.  Knowing there's a possibility that I'm wrong, but a greatest possibility that he's lying AGAIN, I'm asking for some info here.

Does anyone have any information at all that says either of these players are injured?

Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Wilfork and/or Kelly Injury News?

Big Vince was on the NFL network last night, looked great to me.  Nobody asked or implied that he might be a tad dinged up.  Have not heard, read or seen any mention of any type of injury to either one.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

From another post:  "Vince and Kelly are clearly battling some kind of a nagging injury, folks."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

More:  "Just wait until the rematch in NY with Gronk and Amendola, a better run blocking unit that's healthy."

Anyone have anything on Wilfork or Kelly being injured?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

They aren't injured. Coming off a short week against a physical, run-oriented Buffalo squad, only to face a physical Jets team, with Mangold and Ducasse in the middle of their o-line -- it's entirely expected that Wilfork and Kelly would be a bit worn down and gassed.

Neither had great games, but that's no indication that there's a problem there. They were worn down, plain and simple. They'll be fine. 

Let's go Pats!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Okay.

So, "IF" they aren't injured, why is Rusty telling everyone they are?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Your guess is as good as mine. Objectivity and transparency isn't high on his priority list. He presents his opinion as fact -- it is what it is. 

Let's go Pats!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Okay, so you don't have any info stating that they are injured.  Is that correct?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbetourne. Show rbetourne's posts

BB didnt run practice because it was a short week-----I don't think that is injury related as much it is a fatigue factor.  Most teams complain about these Thursday games (Thanksgiving) specifically it is extremely difficult to recover in that short of a time.  The only reason Cannon was in at LT was because those were the plays Solder was in as a TE.  Connolly did have his struggles--in my opinion Cannon should be starting in front of him.  The majority of the team looked sluggish (Nink, Gregory, McCourty, Jones, Edelman, Buchanan, Talib and Hightower are excluded from that ---I thought they played well----but even them on a regular rest would have totally dominated).  Look at the TOP the Jets had--it is no wonder those guys were gassed---the Jets almost had twice as many plays.  Even in the AFC Championship game last year--where we played terrible---I dont remember that many 3 and outs. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"Ducasse in year 3 "looks like the real deal" because Vince and Kelly are battling nagging injuries?"

That is not stated as opinion.  It's stated as fact. 

"I would guess Vince and Kelly are battling nagging injuries" is stated as opinion.

"It seems like Vince and Kelly are battling nagging injuries" is stated as opinion.

"Maybe Vince and Kelly are battling nagging injuries" is stated as opinion.

"Vince and Kelly are clearly battling some kind of a nagging injury, folks" is stated as fact.

"It's possible that Vince and Kelly are clearly battling some kind of a nagging injury, folks" is stated as opinion.

This is one of the 1,000,000 reasons you are the biggest fraud in the history of BDC.  You're just a flat out liar.

You cannot talk you way out of this.  You cannot change the focus by mentioning other players.  You've stated many times today that these two are injured and you have no facts on it at all.

You're trying to make excuses for the defense and it's not working.

Do yourself a favor and let this one fall off to the second page so fewer people are reminded of how much of a snake you are.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"...because Vince and Kelly are battling nagging injuries?"

Okay, so to be clear:  This is a lie.  There is 100% no truth behind it. 

Any more lies for us today?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Learn to speak properly, then.  Learn how to state opinions as opinions.  Learn to state facts as facts.  It's a simple English concept.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

1. They signed a cooked LT.

2. He did not take over for LT in 2011 and play well.

3. Now he is completely off the team.

Julian Edelman,, good WR, 3rd QB, saves a roster spot, emergency DB, all time leader in punt return average in NFL history was a 7th rd pick.

See how easy this is?

LMAO

Bludgeoned to the moon and back.

No no no.  This isn't about all of that.  This is about you forming opinions and presenting them over and over as fact in an effort to hide the poor play of the defense that you've been bowing down to forever.

25. This post has been removed.