Wilfork and Wright?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Wilfork and Wright?

Does anyone have any info on the Vince Wilfork and/

or Mike Wright injuries sustained in yesterday's game??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Wilfork and Wright?

Mike Wright was fine, he came back in the game. 

Big Vince's satus is unknown. I was watching the game with some other guys, and they said it was cramping. It looked like it was a high ankle sprain to me, at best he's out a couple of practices, at worst, he comes back with Mayo in 2-4 weeks. 

Knowning the Pats' run ins with injuries it's probably the worst of the situation. Let's hope for the best though. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

info?

: )

we are patriots fans. I think there is a law against that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

In Response to Re: Wilfork and Wright?:
    [QUOTE]Mike Wright was fine, he came back in the game.  Big Vince's satus is unknown. I was watching the game with some other guys, and they said it was cramping. It looked like it was a high ankle sprain to me, at best he's out a couple of practices, at worst, he comes back with Mayo in 2-4 weeks.  Knowning a run ins with injuries it's probably the worst of the situation. Let's hope for the best though. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  Vince was on all fours for about a few minutes but then he stretched both legs out and then was helped to his feet. My first thoughts were groin or ham string injury.  He walked off fairly well but gingerly. I though maybe strrained back but time will tell - thanks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Wilfork and Wright?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wilfork and Wright? : Thanks.  Vince was on all fours for about a few minutes but then he stretched both legs out and then was helped to his feet. My first thoughts were groin or ham string injury.  He walked off fairly well but gingerly. I though maybe strrained back but time will tell - thanks.
    Posted by Clay73[/QUOTE]

It's listed as an ankle injury, and Mike Wright said he rolled over Wilfork's ankle. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from drawme. Show drawme's posts

He was listed as questionable to return.  Probably out for season.