WILFORK IS A GONER BUT KACZUR GETS AN EXTENSION?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

WILFORK IS A GONER BUT KACZUR GETS AN EXTENSION?

guess its belichick being belichick. wilfork seems to b asking for reasonable market value yet bel wont budge. we'll c what brace can do. perhaps he and mike wright can replace production of big vince. keepg kaczur on the roster should have been bonus enough, y is he being rewarded when we hav replacements coming out of our pores? while at it, y not give ben watson a freakin 5 year deal too? or wheatley!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

Re: WILFORK IS A GONER BUT KACZUR GETS AN EXTENTION?

Let's face it. Wilfork is over rated at his position. I'm sure Bill doesn't think it's worth it to give a ton of money to someone in a position that can usually be easily replaced. 350 pound defensive lineman are a dime a dozen nowadays.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsPat. Show ItsPat's posts

Hey Chicken Little, the sky is falling.  First, how do you know Wilfork is asking for a reasonable contract?  Where did he say what he's willing to sign for?  Did he say he would accept a "home town discount"?  How do you know he's not asking for top dollar?  Second, there are other guys that need to be signed.  You can only have so many guys making 6-8 million per year on your squad.  The Patriots have stayed competitive because they spread the money across the board.  The Pats have been able to field deep teams because they only pay huge dollars to a couple of players.  Seems to be working.  At least working better then any other team in the past 15 years.  Belichick is not perfect but I'd take him over any other coach. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

In Response to Re: WILFORK IS A GONER BUT KACZUR GETS AN EXTENTION?:
    [QUOTE]Hey Chicken Little, the sky is falling.  First, how do you know Wilfork is asking for a reasonable contract?  Where did he say what he's willing to sign for?  Did he say he would accept a "home town discount"?  How do you know he's not asking for top dollar?  Second, there are other guys that need to be signed.  You can only have so many guys making 6-8 million per year on your squad.  The Patriots have stayed competitive because they spread the money across the board.  The Pats have been able to field deep teams because they only pay huge dollars to a couple of players.  Seems to be working.  At least working better then any other team in the past 15 years.  Belichick is not perfect but I'd take him over any other coach. 
    Posted by ItsPat[/QUOTE]if u can get your head outta the sand for a sec, u would grasp that i agree that bel is BEST coach in football, so what? my beef with him right now is with him as a GM. he certainly has not been as great in that role. to me, wilfork is right up there with brady and gostkowski in importance. seymour can walk, every offensive linemen can wlk for they dante has a history of fieldg great ones from anywhere. i remember how things stunk til they got wilfork to stabilize things. for what the pats do esp in the 3-4, wilfork is the most crucial guy on defense. if he thinks beace is fine, then i wil l trust bel. still u must b careful when givg up a young sure thing. wilfork has said time and time again he's not even asking ro b in the top 5 of Defensive linemen or for as many years. he understands what the pats do and want and is willing to work within those perimeters. guys like adam schefler now of espn have also confirmed this!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to WILFORK IS A GONER BUT KACZUR GETS AN EXTENTION?:
    [QUOTE]guess its belichick being belichick. wilfork seems to b asking for reasonable market value yet bel wont budge. we'll c what brace can do. perhaps he and mike wright can replace production of big vince. keepg kaczur on the roster should have been bonus enough, y is he being rewarded when we hav replacements coming out of our pores? while at it, y not give ben watson a freakin 5 year deal too? or wheatley!
    Posted by reg122[/QUOTE]

This is like reading a text message. Embarassed

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Kaczur probably wont be making much more than he was anyway.  Wilfork is asking for a significant raise.  And don't let Seymour walk, one of the top DL in the league, great against the run and the pass.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

So everyone is aware that Reg is a troll right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]So everyone is aware that Reg is a troll right?
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

A Troll and a Mole!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Apparently not cause he's got 50 million ALL CAPS discussions going and everyone and their mother is talking to him like he's a fellow Pats fan. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSNYFAN. Show PATSNYFAN's posts

IN BILL WE TRUST----WILFORK IS NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OF THOSE OTHER GUYS THRU THE YEARS.....GET ON BOARD AND BE REASONABLE OR GO PLAY FOR THE SEAHAWKS/FALCONS/JETS...ETC....EASY EQUATION FOR ME!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tojo. Show tojo's posts

Interesting.  When Adam V was left to sign with the Colts, some were suggesting it was a big mistake.  Now some are saying Gotkowski is as important as Brady.  

My point?  i think the Pats know their personel better that anyone on these boards.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

So they gave Kaczur an extension. What does that have to do with Vince? Negotiations may be at a standstill right now, but that doesn't mean they're not trying. They haven't built this great team by rushing things and simply giving out millions like Dan Snyder does. They have until next February to get a deal done. Wilfork may be a little frustrated, but he'll get over it. Just because he's not signed in August for the next season doesn't necessarily mean they are planning to let him walk this winter. Have some patience!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoMofan5. Show LoMofan5's posts

[QUOTE]Let's face it. Wilfork is over rated at his position. I'm sure Bill doesn't think it's worth it to give a ton of money to someone in a position that can usually be easily replaced. 350 pound defensive lineman are a dime a dozen nowadays.
    Posted by rpn123321[/QUOTE]

You think Wilfork is overrated? Please name all of the ELITE nose tackles in the NFL, I'm sure you can't come up with more than 5. Vince is not just a 350 lb man, but an incredible athlete that only comes around once in a while. I'm not sure you watch football with the logic you have presented in your comments/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I like Vince a lot but he made his point and now he needs to shut the h up and play the year out that he is under contract to do so. Stop talking to the media about it every week Vince, starting to become a huge distraction.

Also, shut up about what 31 other teams are doing, the Patriots do things their way, The Patriot Way. Just because 31 other teams are behaving foolishly financially with the upcoming CBA uncertainty, it does not mean the Patriots will behave foolishly financially and put out a huge contract for you and get burned in 2 years.

SUV = Shut Up Vince

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]mr. killa, i have been a loyal boston pro sports fan for over 25 years now! in belichick, i do trust! he is the best coach in football, bar none. if u went to the sox forum, u will c i challenge the other kool aid drinkers too. i challenge and question because i do in fact LOVE my teams. bel questions everything, so y should he be above such questionings. he too has been wrong on occasion also. is he not human? have u checked out lately how many players from the last  few drafts remain on this team? once watson (2006) and wheatley are cut, there likely will be only 2 or 3. that is atrocious for a team that prides itself on hoardg draft choices and buildg their team mainly from the bottom-up!
    bel as a coach remains close to perfect. bel as a GM has been losing his fastball. i hope he gets it right with these new crop of guys. in meantime, i m not drinking everything he throws out there. the leader of the flock is also a member of the flock not above or separate from it! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

You idiot, I didnt call you a troll for questioning Belichick I call you a troll because you post 9 times in 5 minutes and every thread is in all caps and its all GLOOM AND DOOM. All you do is post negitive stuff and try and get other Pats fans to doubt this team. So go s crew you troll

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

[QUOTE]You idiot, I didnt call you a troll for questioning Belichick I call you a troll because you post 9 times in 5 minutes and every thread is in all caps and its all GLOOM AND DOOM. All you do is post negitive stuff and try and get other Pats fans to doubt this team. So go s crew you troll

LOL.  Nice one Taz.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Thanks I try hahaha