Wilfork

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

Wilfork

Is it me or has Wilfork gained some significant weight?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Re: Wilfork

He definitely has. My wife made that comment while walking past the screen. I told her, "As long as he keeps playing this well, he can eat all the cheeseburgers he wants!" Seriously, it's hard to belive he can still perform so well playing at this weight. Anyone have a guess at what he's hauling around? I'm guessing 355 or so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I think Fork was about 320 when the Pats drafted him to play the nose, now he has to be 350.....slowly edging into Ted Washington territory....but as long as he plays well....I don''t care....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhairjoe. Show longhairjoe's posts

In Response to Re: Wilfork:
    [QUOTE]He definitely has. My wife made that comment while walking past the screen. I told her, "As long as he keeps playing this well, he can eat all the cheeseburgers he wants!" Seriously, it's hard to belive he can still perform so well playing at this weight. Anyone have a guess at what he's hauling around? I'm guessing 355 or so.
    Posted by IndianaPatsFan[/QUOTE]

Vince is a beast!, the best nose tackle in the game today.
    can't say that much for Brady today?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Vince crushed that running play on 3rd and short at the end of regulation to push it into overtime, he is the best nose tackle in football.  He was around 340 when they drafted him, according to an off season article last season he had hired a trainer and dropped to 320 or so...  it doesn't matter because he is about 6'1" tall and can get under any center or guard's pads so he will be effective at either weight.