Wilhite...hummm

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Wilhite...hummm

This guy can not play in the NFL.s it just me or did I see every Texas WR handle him like he just wasn't there. Especially Johnson. Whats wrong w Springs Bodden, Butler?

He gets turned around, faked out and outrun. Tine to cut our losses and send him to pasture.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Re: Wilhite...hummm

I expected Johnson to have his way with Wilhite one one one.   He is a star and Wilhite is F____ed.  Davis also took him to school.  Wilhite plays too far off the receiver kind of like he's in a permanent prevent-defense funk.  It's amazing the quarterback doesn't call for a 8 yard out pattern on EVERY PLAY whenever Wilhite has short coverage. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Wilhite lacks brains and ability.  The scary thing is he actually moved ahead of last years 2nd round pick (Wheatley) on BB depth chart.  How horrible does that make Wheatley?  So much for BB's eye when it comes to picking DB's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefedsox. Show thefedsox's posts

Yes he isnt great, but Wilhite made mostly correctable mistakes on the field as far as I saw. There was one time he had position and help deep, but didnt undercut the route and the receiver caught it. The second time he had help inside and didnt go outside. Each time if he knew where the help was, he could have broke on the ball and made a play.

Butler on the other hand looked real bad out there in tight coverage. I saw him play well as an off corner in space against Miami. He is really quick but his coverage/balance and positioning isnt there so he isnt playing man well. Too many times he just wasnt looking for the football and one time got flagged. His INT for a TD was just luck and using that speed. On the other hand, you can't teach speed so if he learns to cover and bump and run, he will be everything we expect of him, just not this year.

I'm also very dissapointed in Pat chung as a cover guy. He seems like a pure run stop blitz the QB safety. He cant play nickel if he can't cover. I'm not sure he will be a starter even next year and could end up being a bust.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradyslady12. Show bradyslady12's posts

I agree about Wilhite, I was so pissed off at him........He NEED'S TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I've been saying it all along...he STINKS!!!
    Cut this guy & move on.....
    He isn't even as good as Hobbs & that's just pathetic......he gets burned more than toast.....bring back troy Brown, he's WAY better!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

@fedsox....Butler did look good but I see more upside in him than I do with wilhite.  Wilhite seems to have no instinct on the ball. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

fedsox:
    Did you see Butler cover Johnson one on one when their blitz failed on that deep ball? He was right there with Johnson. I don't know what game you were watching, but at least Butler made plays. And that PI call was ridiculous. I seriously think Butler needs to start complaining more when these phantom calls are made because it's clear he's a rookie when he doesn't complain. The officials often have no clue so I really think a little complaining helps on both sides of the ball.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I seriously think Butler needs to start complaining more when these phantom calls are made because it's clear he's a rookie when he doesn't complain. The officials often have no clue so I really think a little complaining helps on both sides of the ball.

Butler has nothing to complain about.  He makes millions to play a game Laughing