Will all you Whiners please STOP WHINING AND CRYING!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

Will all you Whiners please STOP WHINING AND CRYING!

Haven't y'all learned by now not to doubt BB? Sure not every move works out, and my first impression is I dont like this deal. However, BB hits more than he misses and he has built our Patriots into a perennial playoff team. That might not mean much to you youngins, but if your my age, you watched a Patriots team that went 2-12, 3-11 EVERY YEAR! Stop whining and enjoy!! Also this isn't the end, you will probably singing BB's praises when he flips this 3rd for Vincent Jackson.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Will all you Whiners please STOP WHINING AND CRYING!

Troy Brown seems to like the move.  I guess the whiners have a better grasp of the game and the Pats than Troy:

While the majority of callers to WEEI on Wednesday morning were upset about the Patriots trading Randy Moss to Minnesota, former New England great Troy Brown went on the Dale and Holley show and offered a different take: It's a "win-win for both parties." 

Brown said it will force the Patriots to play the "methodical" type of football that helped them be so successful during their Super Bowl years, and it will make "all the players be accountable." 

And for Moss, he said, it will be an opportunity to play with legendary gunslinger Brett Favre and have an immediate impact on a talented team. 

Brown, who played for the Patriots from 1993 to 2007, pointed to the 2001-2005 seasons when Tom Brady had to look for the open receivers and "hit seven or eight guys" in a game. He said that type of offense makes everyone work harder, including the defense. 

He thinks Brady may actually be better off without having Moss as an option and having to try to always go for the "big play" as opposed to consistently spreading the ball down the field. 

Brown pointed out that the Patriots have the players this year to run that type of offense, citing the athleticism of rookies Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski and the talent of receivers Brandon Tate, Wes Welker and Julien Edelman. 

With the roster the Patriots had last year, Brown said, coach Bill Belichick never would have made this move. 

Brown acknowledged that Wednesday's news will be a distraction for Patriots players, but that it's helpful that this is a bye week for New England. He said 
    the Patriots "have about two weeks to get over it," and hopefully in the long run the distraction will be less than if a disgruntled Moss stayed in New England.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

nice link carawaydj, thanks for posting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So glad Troy Brown approves.  However, 95% of the people who make a living following the NFL say different.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

In Response to Re: Will all you Whiners please STOP WHINING AND CRYING!:
    [QUOTE]F*CK YOU! I think its ok for people to be upset about this for at least a day before you start calling people cry baby's. We went to bed last night with Randy Moss and woke up with out him and its ok to be mad about that. Just cause YOU are ok with the team making a bad move doesnt mean everyone else is. In 3 days if we are still b*tching fine call us out but for today it is what should be expected.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

MVPKilla4life, Thank you for making my point for me! You are nothing but a FOUL MOUTHED WHINING CRYBABY!!! Based on the amount of posts you have made in the last year, YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A GIRLFRIEND OR GET A LIFE!! How old are you 15?! Get out from behind your computer and experience the real world! I know its hard to believe but BB may actually know more about football than a dip sheet like you!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]F*CK YOU! I think its ok for people to be upset about this for at least a day before you start calling people cry baby's. We went to bed last night with Randy Moss and woke up with out him and its ok to be mad about that. Just cause YOU are ok with the team making a bad move doesnt mean everyone else is. In 3 days if we are still b*tching fine call us out but for today it is what should be expected.

Grow up. You don't own or run the team

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

I don't think we should be so upset for trading our second WR...Welker is our best WR and his numbers speak for them self at the top of the NFL in rec over the last 3 years and can get open when doubled...We lost the Jets game cause They went towards Moss waaaaaaaay to much. Take away those two picks when other WRs were wide open they probaly win ...spread the ball and they will win...as long as the D holds up????Everyone knows Moss would of gave up if he A. didn't get the ball and B. Didn't get a contract soon

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

[QUOTE]Troy Brown seems to like the move.  I guess the whiners have a better grasp of the game and the Pats than Troy: By ESPNBoston.com While the majority of callers to WEEI on Wednesday morning were upset about the Patriots trading Randy Moss to Minnesota, former New England great Troy Brown went on the Dale and Holley show and offered a different take: It's a "win-win for both parties."  Brown said it will force the Patriots to play the "methodical" type of football that helped them be so successful during their Super Bowl years, and it will make "all the players be accountable."  And for Moss, he said, it will be an opportunity to play with legendary gunslinger Brett Favre and have an immediate impact on a talented team.  Brown, who played for the Patriots from 1993 to 2007, pointed to the 2001-2005 seasons when Tom Brady had to look for the open receivers and "hit seven or eight guys" in a game. He said that type of offense makes everyone work harder, including the defense.  He thinks Brady may actually be better off without having Moss as an option and having to try to always go for the "big play" as opposed to consistently spreading the ball down the field.  Brown pointed out that the Patriots have the players this year to run that type of offense, citing the athleticism of rookies Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski and the talent of receivers Brandon Tate, Wes Welker and Julien Edelman.  With the roster the Patriots had last year, Brown said, coach Bill Belichick never would have made this move.  Brown acknowledged that Wednesday's news will be a distraction for Patriots players, but that it's helpful that this is a bye week for New England. He said  the Patriots "have about two weeks to get over it," and hopefully in the long run the distraction will be less than if a disgruntled Moss stayed in New England.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Great article carawaydj.  Very interesting.  I'm still pumped about what  this offense can do.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Yea ok man, I only post from work once i am out of here I dont even check the site so i am pretty ok with it and as for my age im 26 and married and other then the F bomb I thought i was pretty ok in the post so whatever man. My point was and still is let people be p*ssed off for a day or two this was a big trade that not everyone will like. So how would you have it? Everyone is happy about every move the team makes all the time? They just traded our number 1 WR for a 3rd round pick people might be upset about that and what is wrong with it? Now if people start saying fire BB or the season is over fine go after that person but not everyone will like this move. My bad on the F bomb guys but it was my first post since i walked in the door and i am pretty mad about this trade. So my bad but really you cant expect people to just smile and nod about a trade like this. And how is that point me trying to run the forum? If anything telling people they cant whine about it is trying to run the forum so how about you dont try and run the forum.

Killa if he's refusing to perform and causing trouble in the locker room what other options does the team have? Monday night I saw him let his DB go right by him and tackle our ball carrier for loss. He didn't even try to block him. In previous seasons he would have at least tried to block. I had a feeling then that he wasn't going to last the season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well, I don't know or care about "true" fans, but I do know that Quagmire is one of Sybil's bits and you're wasting your time arguing with him. He's not a fan of anything but his own jabberwocky.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Amen to what Troy Brown said!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will all you Whiners please STOP WHINING AND CRYING! : Grow up. You don't own or run the team
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

He isn't speaking as an owner or FO person; he is speaking as a fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scoob32. Show scoob32's posts

lets move on! Moss is gone! Go Pats!!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will all you Whiners please STOP WHINING AND CRYING! : MVPKilla4life, Thank you for making my point for me! You are nothing but a FOUL MOUTHED WHINING CRYBABY!!! Based on the amount of posts you have made in the last year, YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A GIRLFRIEND OR GET A LIFE!! How old are you 15?! Get out from behind your computer and experience the real world! I know its hard to believe but BB may actually know more about football than a dip sheet like you!
    Posted by Quagmire1[/QUOTE]

i haven't found killa to be a pink hatter, he's right in this case. even if moss deserved to be traded alot of patriots fans liked having him as TB's #1, and it will be a big adjustment for those fans. i figured after he pulled that dumb crap after the bungles game it wouldn't be long before he was gone, i prepared for this moment, you call out the owner and coach and you're pretty much fkked and a goner.

the patriots will do als they ahve always done, adapt and overcome

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Well, I don't know or care about "true" fans, but I do know that Quagmire is one of Sybil's bits and you're wasting your time arguing with him. He's not a fan of anything but his own jabberwocky.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

This idiot had an OUTBURST at halftime of the last game. This whining piece of trash cares about nothing but himself. I will passionately root against the Vikings this year. Randy who? I'm already over it...

GO PATS!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Will all you Whiners please STOP WHINING AND CRYING!:
    [QUOTE]Haven't y'all learned by now not to doubt BB? Sure not every move works out, and my first impression is I dont like this deal. However, BB hits more than he misses and he has built our Patriots into a perennial playoff team. That might not mean much to you youngins, but if your my age, you watched a Patriots team that went 2-12, 3-11 EVERY YEAR! Stop whining and enjoy!! Also this isn't the end, you will probably singing BB's praises when he flips this 3rd for Vincent Jackson.
    Posted by Quagmire1[/QUOTE]

-

How about a moratorium on this board against using the work "Whine" (or any form of the word Whiny, Whiner, Whining). 

It usually reflects worse on the user than it does against the person it attempts to describe.  It's a form of name-calling and it's sounds juvenile.

It makes the user sound stupid.

It's weak, it's effeminate, it's a girly insult, it's unintelligent, and it's unimaginative.

English is a language rich in vocabulary:  how about using some imagination.

LoL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Rajon,

Quit your whining will ya? There has been more negative whining on this board directed at the Pats than you would ever see on a colts board and a jets board combined. It is really too bad this place has been taken over by a bunch of know-it-all know nothings that say they are Pats fans but are really fans of a player or are just typing crap so that Boston.com gets more clicks.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Rajon, Quit your whining will ya? There has been more negative whining on this board directed at the Pats than you would ever see on a colts board and a jets board combined. It is really too bad this place has been taken over by a bunch of know-it-all know nothings that say they are Pats fans but are really fans of a player or are just typing crap so that Boston.com gets more clicks.  
    Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE]

-

Nuttella,

We appreciate your concern, but if you and your ilk would just consider getting a sense of humor somewhere, anywhere, it would go a long way towards making this board a more interesting place.

It's too  bad that so many of you are so thin skinned that any criticism of the Pats hurts your delicate sensibilities and sends your panties all up in a bunch.

But that's the way it is, here, I guess, monster intellects, awesome critical thinking, and immense football IQs.

Get over yourselves.

LoL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Rajon,

How old are you? That is a really mature thing you did changing my name to something derogatory. Just like a whiney little kid that thinks it is really clever when it is really just sad. Just like the rest of your post, sad.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Rajon, How old are you? That is a really mature thing you did changing my name to something derogatory. Just like a whiney little kid that thinks it is really clever when it is really just sad. Just like the rest of your post, sad.

-

Changing your name from rtuinila to Nutella?  That's derogatory?

Like I said, if you could just find a sense of humor somewhere, anywhere . . .

That's what's sad.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Rajon,

don't be so disingenuous.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Rajon, don't be so disingenuous.

-

That's much better.  LoL

I sense just a tinge of humor there.