Will Brian Waters return?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Will Brian Waters return?

One year deal and he was awesome.  Would love to see him back with the Patriots.  However, this was his 12th season, I believe, and he stated after the SB that he would take a couple weeks to decide if he was going to play on or retire.

I think if he feels this Patriots team with some off season moves has a real legit chance to get back to the SB then he will play on.  I couldn't imagine the Pats not signing him to another one year deal.  But if he retires do you think that says anything about how he feels towards the Pats getting back to the SB?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: Will Brian Waters return?

I sure hope so, he played better then Mankins for a lot less money.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

He actually signed a 2 year deal and right now he's debating on retirement. I think he'll come back just because of how close they got. But either way he won't be playing in 2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: Will Brian Waters return?:
    [QUOTE]He actually signed a 2 year deal and right now he's debating on retirement. I think he'll come back just because of how close they got. But either way he won't be playing in 2013
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

So technically he's still under contract with the Pats?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Brian Waters return? : So technically he's still under contract with the Pats?
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

Yes he has a $2.25 mil cap hit for next season

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i really hope he is back....and hopefully mankins is better next year

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]He actually signed a 2 year deal and right now he's debating on retirement. I think he'll come back just because of how close they got. But either way he won't be playing in 2013
    That's great if it's a 2 year deal.  I thought it was only a 1 yr.  Hopefully he will decide to push off his retirement for one more year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i'd sign him for 2 more years, he was better than mankins and was much cheaper

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

I want him to stay..one more year

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I think he should wait and see if BB pulls his head out of his azz on draft day, then decide.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I hope he resigns. He was a godsend for the o-line. I would like Cannon to get a full year in as a rotation player/backup. He is a veteran and lot of people said he waited to sign last year so he could skip a good chuck of camp. Maybe he will try to do the same thing this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

He commented after the game and said he wanted to take 2-3 weeks to decide on retirement. He is signed for two years so he is ours if he comes back. He will get away for a bit and decide to come back when he realizes how good of a team we have. We are gonna be stacked for years to come. Waters just may have been our best overall lineman from start to finish

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]I think he should wait and see if BB pulls his head out of his azz on draft day, then decide.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]
    Yeah Babe, 'cause we really sucked this year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Guys seems professional and talented. Hope he has another in him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Brian Waters return? : Yeah Babe, 'cause we really sucked this year.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

I think the point is that Waters was considering retirement last year. He was in the locker room. He knows what the team is made of. I am sure he has his own opinions of what needs to be tweaked for them to return to the Super Bowl.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]I think the point is that Waters was considering retirement last year. He was in the locker room. He knows what the team is made of. I am sure he has his own opinions of what needs to be tweaked for them to return to the Super Bowl.
    Posted by FrnkBnhm[/QUOTE]
    Nah. Babe is a Belichick the GM basher. That was his point.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Hope he realizes that we have a great shot at the Super Bowl next year as well..

Waters was our best Olineman this year, IMO. I want him back!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Brian Waters return? : Yeah Babe, 'cause we really sucked this year.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

there is a reason I have the BB-hater on ignore - would strongly recommend you do the same.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Brian Waters return? : Yes he has a $2.25 mil cap hit for next season

Thanks, PatEng. That's awesome news. You have to think he'll want to give it one more shot. Finally making it to the Super Bowl after over 10 seasons in the League only come up short has to leave a bitter taste in his mouth. Here's to BWaters coming back for one more Title Run.