Will Gronkj receive the Bill Belichick treatment this Monmday night?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Will Gronk receive the Bill Belichick treatment this Monmday night?

Lost's of backlash on Gronk for the "mocking" of an Asian guy at his party and caught on tape, not my words but words of many media members.

Does Bill punish Gronk for another one of his bad judgements or does Bill give him another pass.

Clearly this would be a benching for maybe the first 10 snaps of Monday nights game, don't you think?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Will Gronkj receive the Bill Belichick treatment this Monmday night?

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

WHo is "GronkJ"?

What is "Monmday", Bustchise? Is that the day of the week your mommy makes you meatloaf over Kraft macaroni and cheese?

Speaking of Moms, while I was typing this thread I was busy with yours! 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Nope!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I really can't believe this guy is that stupid to do something like that after all he has been through lately...you go out and get hammered and say something strupid again? Really? Just sit down, stop standing up in front of people...stop talking into microphones. I think they bench him the first quarter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Not unless BB told Gronk specifically not to mock Asians. BB doesn't like desention in the ranks, I think he's okay with Gronk's sillyness.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I meant dissention, my bad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

How Is BB gonna bench Gronk for making an insensitive joke when he played him on the extra point team and he got hurt.....really bad I might add and rushed back and hurt again.

Outside of that, wasnt BB just caught on tv making jokes about red sox players being "small" like he is 6'5" or something? I mean I get why Brady said it. Could that not be considered insensitive to un tall people?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Also, don't cut one's nose off to spite the team.  This backfired on BB n the playoffs when Welker made the "foot fetish" comments.  There are better ways to get the message across than keeping an important player off the field for off field reasons.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Part of the event was that the audience was supposed to be gently stereotyped By Gronk.  I'm serious.  It was advertised that way.  Dumb promotion in today's PC environment but that's what the event was.

People are trying to make a story where there isn't one.

BTW, people paid $79 knowing that Gronk was going to pick out people in the audience to stereotype.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

[QUOTE]

Lost's of backlash on Gronk for the "mocking" of an Asian guy at his party and caught on tape, not my words but words of many media members.

Does Bill punish Gronk for another one of his bad judgements or does Bill give him another pass.

Clearly this would be a benching for maybe the first 10 snaps of Monday nights game, don't you think?

[/QUOTE]

ummmm no

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I havent read the "lots of backlash." He said something, its over with, big deal. What I do find funny is how everytime Rico insults Rustys "momma" Rico posts it then replies to his own thread in an attempt to keep his insult here after the original post is appropriately removed! lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I havent read the "lots of backlash." He said something, its over with, big deal. What I do find funny is how everytime Rico insults Rustys "momma" Rico posts it then replies to his own thread in an attempt to keep his insult here after the original post is appropriately removed! lol

[/QUOTE]

Why weren't you this smart when you created that lame vote thread adding in an 3rd option of voting to keep both TFB12 and Rusty here.  Now what was that going to accomplish, smart guy?  That was our chance to get rid of one of them and you blew it.

Funny how Rusty disnt't see the briliance of self quoting a post. 

so since the 2nd one was deleted it said yes I was flustered, flustered because your momma was a lot bigger then I thought she was.  Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why weren't you this smart when you created that lame vote thread adding in an 3rd option of voting to keep both TFB12 and Rusty here.  Now what was that going to accomplish, smart guy?  That was our chance to get rid of one of them and you blew it.

Funny how Rusty disnt't see the briliance of self quoting a post. 

so since the 2nd one was deleted it said yes I was flustered, flustered because your momma was a lot bigger then I thought she was.  Laughing

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

^^ lol