Will Julian Edelman get cut?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Will Julian Edelman get cut?

If it wasn't apparent last night that Tate can't return punts, then let me just say he s)cks in this area. Slater has leaped him as a WR, and we have any number of guys who can KR, especially given the new rules. Tate to me is expendable. Edelman sticks.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

In Response to Re: Will Julian Edelman get cut?:
    [QUOTE]What a witty comeback. Did you try that one on out on the schoolyard earlier today? I don't know how I'll ever recover from that. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

pats man better watch out from what i've heard on the street the king has a whopper... and he likes it his way

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i wish underwood could make this team but i highly doubt it.  tate is gone, endelman stays, price = deep threat, welker, ocho, and branch = chain movers, slater is our wild card and special teams ace. underwood= PS? not betting he clears waivers though

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

He changed my mind.  He impressed me on Saturday.  He provided a spark.  He is defiantly ahead of Tate who is a goner.  I believe he could have some value as a kick returner.  His quick burst and elusiveness will be a positive under the new rules.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I would keep Wes Welker Jr. over Chad Jackson Jr.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Will Julian Edelman get cut?:
    [QUOTE]i wish underwood could make this team but i highly doubt it.  tate is gone, endelman stays, price = deep threat, welker, ocho, and branch = chain movers, slater is our wild card and special teams ace. underwood= PS? not betting he clears waivers though
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

that sums up my exact thoughts nate too, exactly.