Will Lynch be next?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Will Lynch be next?

Seems like the Pats F.O. is pretty disgusted with the play of the defense. We have Seau coming in, Colvin's back, but the biggest weakness is in the secondary. Will Lynch be signing shortly. I really hope Troy is getting bored right now and wants back on the field for one more go around.

thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Will Lynch be next?

Lynch would not help our D that much, he is junk in coverage and thats what we need someone to help with pass coverage. It would be nice to have a veteran back there but 1) he retired 2) he wants a ring and we are not a lock like we were before and 3) Unless he can shut down a WR he really wouldnt help us out that much. We should have offered D Hall more money then the skins did is what we should have done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Will Lynch be next?

oh and one more point i forgot to make, this D is so bad in the back field that i really doubt one player would help, D Hall wouldnt be able to save us by himself so maybe if we had sign Hall, and Law and now Lynch maybe then our D would look better but one guy is not gonna save the day. Next year we will have a big offseason and fix this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Will Lynch be next?

Killa, D. Hall would have been great, but let's face it, the Pats were never in the mix. I learned to temper my enthusiam during the offseaon, big name FA pickups are usually just not the Patriot way, A.D. was the last.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Will Lynch be next?

Smells like desparation to me. We just got very old and washed up on D.

Maybe the genius will realize next year that no matter how hard you try you can't shine $h!t and actually spend money and sign quality DB's for a change.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Will Lynch be next?

[Quote]Lynch would not help our D that much, he is junk in coverage and thats what we need someone to help with pass coverage. It would be nice to have a veteran back there but 1) he retired 2) he wants a ring and we are not a lock like we were before and 3) Unless he can shut down a WR he really wouldnt help us out that much. We should have offered D Hall more money then the skins did is what we should have done.[/Quote]

But, would Lynch be a good addition? Is he a better body than what we have now in the D backfield. I think so and he can hit! I think, the Pats made a play for him again, but, he declined and now he is retired. What would bring him back now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Will Lynch be next?

I think a quality veteran Safety wouldn't be a bad idea, if lynch is even half the player he once was, it would be a major plus for the Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Will Lynch be next?

Why not? If he wants too.

Kmaxx, stop bashing our players! You too Taz. Our secondary is awesome. What, you blame them for giving up 20 points off of 5 turnovers deep in our own territory? They're about to prove your wrong, fools.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from STAUGGY. Show STAUGGY's posts

Will Lynch be next?

WE NOW HAVE THE OLD FOLKS HOME OF THE N.F.L. WHY NOT TROY BROWN,JOHN HANNA,STEVE NEILSON AS WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWERE BUT TO THE EXIT SO LETS MAKE IT FUN.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Will Lynch be next?

[Quote]Why not? If he wants too.

Kmaxx, stop bashing our players! You too Taz. Our secondary is awesome. What, you blame them for giving up 20 points off of 5 turnovers deep in our own territory? They're about to prove your wrong, fools.[/Quote]

Mighty, stop worshiping our DB's. 31st in Red Zone Defence. That's not awesome. I guess my standards are a little higher then yours. Sorry for not agreeing with you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

Will Lynch be next?

Am i the only glad we didn't get Hall? He played down here for years, and he was a big reason I couldn't bring myself to pull for the Falcons anymore. Him and Crumpler had the egos and attitude that went with the whole Vick era, and I couldn't have been happier when they dumped both of them off. As a patriots fan, I just don't see how that attitude would have fit in the Patriot scheme.