WILL Papajohn and friends go into hiding when the Horsies get destroyed in the biggest SB lose of this new century?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

WILL Papajohn and friends go into hiding when the Horsies get destroyed in the biggest SB lose of this new century?

He is already on ignore so if he posts I could care less. But I think it will be fun to watch a real football team play old fashion smashem up football against this group of chippy basketball players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: WILL Papajohn and friends go into hiding when the Horsies get destroyed in the biggest SB lose of this new century?

I lost a bet and have to eat a full slice of PJ pizza.

Any suggestions on how to keep it down or is that a lost cause?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: WILL Papajohn and friends go into hiding when the Horsies get destroyed in the biggest SB lose of this new century?

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He is already on ignore so if he posts I could care less.

[/QUOTE]

This ^^^

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I lost a bet and have to eat a full slice of PJ pizza.

Any suggestions on how to keep it down or is that a lost cause?

[/QUOTE]

A bet is a bet. Sorry. But I would avoid pork right now... A nasty pig virus sweeping the country.

One idea... eat it during the SB. It might not feel so bad while you watch Manning begging for his football life.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I'm still not convinced he's not another Leon creation. Not that it matters since he's not really a football fan anyway. He's a Peyton fanboy. We have our share of Brady fanboys here. they've been whining for 2 days now that the loss was everybody's fault except Brady. The concept of a team loss escapes them.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He is already on ignore so if he posts I could care less. But I think it will be fun to watch a real football team play old fashion smashem up football against this group of chippy basketball players.

[/QUOTE]

And will you go back to third grade and learn some grammar?

The biggest SB lose ??!!

[/QUOTE]

Whining about spelling is sure sign of an idiot

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Anyone checked the long range forecast for northern NJ for SB weekend. It don't look so hot for the donkeys!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OMG....he's the NY fool for criss sakes....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Actually, they all will go into hiding once all these posts they interpret as  "excuses", whining, what if's and others topics being made by posters here are done.  Once they have nothing to slam, they are done since they do not talk football at all.

These posters were only here as long as the Pats were in the playoffs with their constant negativity and over the top desires to see the Pats lose.  You may recall, PPJ clearly indicated he was the Broncos biggest fan and if the Pats had won Sunday would turn his allegiance to whatever NFC team made it to the SB.  At this juncture, they couldn't care less who wins the SB since the Pats are not in it.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

You don't even need to put him on ignore but some of you seem to be masochists as you respond to him and that feeds a troll and as it appears he/she aggravates many of you, he has succeeded and continues as it gives him his jollies.

If nobody reponds, as much as his comments p--s you off, he will go away. Problem is that he/she may come aboard again under a different pen name so best to avoid all trolls.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Papa John is like a child looking for attention. If you feed into him he will continue. Maybe he's another Leon or Meadowland Mike. I've never seen so many come on this forum bashing the Patriots even though it was the late 90's when Denver finally won. The Jets haven't been there since Tricky Dick was in office. Ignore him and he will go away.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Papajohn is an irrelevant front runner and a phony - we never saw him in here before this year either as a Bronco fan or a Manning fan. Have no respect for folks like that though his purpose is trolling only so there you go. 

Neil as for this:  The concept of a team loss escapes them."

You're right but that goes for you as well. I've never seen you assign blame for a loss to anyone other than Brady, which is why it's bizarre you would bring up a "team loss." 

When your defense can't get off the field and your O line can't protect your QB and can't push the line of scrimmage and you can't pressure the quarterback or get a turnover you are going to lose. And yes, Brady was outplayed severely also. 

Anyone with some impartiality could step back and see that the Broncos had superior talent at the skill positions. And, they seemed to want it more to boot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't see the Broncos winning this game.  Manning is being set up to fail badly.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I don't see the Broncos winning this game.  Manning is being set up to fail badly.

================================

I am a Pat fan; however, objectively, I assess our loss to the major reason, not a poor offensive performance & Brady missing a couple of passes but a lacking pass rush, no sack, hurries, pressure to toss up a pick etc. Manning broke passing records this year. Making many 3rd downs, they kept the ball for 10 more minutes from Brady.

As is Brady too, Manning is deadly when he's not pressured and will always find an open man. Kaepenick was hurried and because of his gimicky running, he escaped a few times but 3 costly turnovers, fumble & 2 interceptions, did him & the 49ers in. If Seattle does not get to Manning, and maybe some gambling blitzes are needed, I don't care with Sherman in defense, Manning will do the same to them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone checked the long range forecast for northern NJ for SB weekend. It don't look so hot for the donkeys!

[/QUOTE]

I hope  they have a major blizzard and the temperatures are in the teens with a wind chill of about zero.  That would be great for Peyton who doesn't play great in the cold weather.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Papajohn is an irrelevant front runner and a phony - we never saw him in here before this year either as a Bronco fan or a Manning fan. Have no respect for folks like that though his purpose is trolling only so there you go. 

Neil as for this:  The concept of a team loss escapes them."

You're right but that goes for you as well. I've never seen you assign blame for a loss to anyone other than Brady, which is why it's bizarre you would bring up a "team loss." 

When your defense can't get off the field and your O line can't protect your QB and can't push the line of scrimmage and you can't pressure the quarterback or get a turnover you are going to lose. And yes, Brady was outplayed severely also. 

Anyone with some impartiality could step back and see that the Broncos had superior talent at the skill positions. And, they seemed to want it more to boot.

[/QUOTE]

I think he`s a weirdo, not sure why Boston.com doesn`t block his IP address

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.