Wilson looked okay today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Wilson looked okay today.

People where(namely TexasPat) killing this picking. I don't know if he is really second round talent but he look alright out there and made a couple plays.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Wilson looked okay today.

OK? I thought he played well, certainly better than any safety played all of last year (except for Chung). This guy is proving to be a good pick and is better than Ihedigbo, and light years better than Sergio Brown or Barrett.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The guy made a diving pick, took the Titan's best receivers head off with a crushing hit and generally was around the ball all night. 4 tackles, 2 passes defensed coming off the bench, he played better than OK, but considering how critical our fans are this year this isn't surprising... if our defense doesn't prevent every pass attempt, than the game was a failure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I didn't mean okay as in bad. He did good but my post was more about TexasPat and other bashing the pick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I give him a C, on the INT both receiver and CB flew by him and the only reason he made that INT is it took him so long to catch up to them in the inzone.  

I didn't think he had as good of a game BUT he did better than last year's S group.  Only first game probably also nervous too.  He'll get better but for this game he was up and down.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Agree with Pats7393. He looked okay yesterday. Good concentration on the INT, and he was physical. Generally took good angles on plays. 

I did count more than a few times he bit on stuff and was out of place. I think there was that Jared Cook big play up the seam where Wilson bit right and Cook caught the ball in the space Wilson was supposed to occupy. 

At the end of the day, we won the game and that is all that matters. Wilson will get better. Our safety group already looks vastly improved from last year. Time for our CB's to step it up. 

7. This post has been removed.