Wish the Pats had an OC that would continue to do what works...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Wish the Pats had an OC that would continue to do what works...

instead of trying cutesy, long developing, bush league plays that don't work. Then, instead of continuing to do what works, like running the ball on first down, goes all pass happy to one player who was not open very often or was not near where the ball was thrown.

Also, I'm afraid for Brady, he is either hurt or his level of play fell off the cliff and he just doesn't have it any more. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Wish the Pats had an OC that would continue to do what works...

Said it earlier...3 brutal calls on O in overtime.

Look, I make no apologies...I hated McDaniels when he was here, was glad to see him go, and was pizzed he came back so I'm biased...but his play calling is driven by panic and he can only think straight when things are going well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

I put a lot of the blame for the offense miscues on McDaniels.  Playcalls are predictable, lack imagination, and worse at times lacks common sense. I think he puts way to much pressure on Brady.  Can't play an ibrady, igronk game. Dink and dunK? What happened to Collie? And play action- mixup the run game.  I think Josh goes into panic mode as well.  Not sure he's coachable...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Oh like RUN the ball on third and 1 or better yet in Cinci game RUN the ball 4 times on 1st and 1 foot on goal line instead of 3 passes to keep bradys streak going????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh like RUN the ball on third and 1 or better yet in Cinci game RUN the ball 4 times on 1st and 1 foot on goal line instead of 3 passes to keep bradys streak going????

[/QUOTE]

YES to all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

I was going to start a post (if this wasn't here) about BOTH Josh McDanial's play calling & the return of Brady ONLY looking for his security blanket WR (Gronk).

All game I was saying to myself, why aren't we running more & in the shotgun???  Is this from JM or is this TB switching to it?  Then you have TB throwing to Gronk way too much, especially when he wasn't even open!  Where was getting the Rookies & Collie involved?  TB &/or JM put WAY TOO MUCH game emphasis with using Gronk!!!  This is his first game back & he's going to be rusty (like anyone else would be in his situation).

I've seen & read some of the debate about the Ref calls & such, but the truth is, the game should have never even gotten to overtime.

The loss is a result of both Josh McDaniels & Tom Brady!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

In response to mrtm70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was going to start a post (if this wasn't here) about BOTH Josh McDanial's play calling & the return of Brady ONLY looking for his security blanket WR (Gronk).

All game I was saying to myself, why aren't we running more & in the shotgun???  Is this from JM or is this TB switching to it?  Then you have TB throwing to Gronk way too much, especially when he wasn't even open!  Where was getting the Rookies & Collie involved?  TB &/or JM put WAY TOO MUCH game emphasis with using Gronk!!!  This is his first game back & he's going to be rusty (like anyone else would be in his situation).

I've seen & read some of the debate about the Ref calls & such, but the truth is, the game should have never even gotten to overtime.

The loss is a result of both Josh McDaniels & Tom Brady!

[/QUOTE]

100% correct! call sucked but so did #12. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Another thread on this topic. Really need to go back to the drawing board.  Josh.