With Fletcher out which combination of these players make the team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FcukUPayMe. Show FcukUPayMe's posts

With Fletcher out which combination of these players make the team?

Koutovides, Rivera, Tarpinian and White? Assuming Mayo, Hightower, Spikes and Carpenter are all locks which one or two take the last linebacker spot(s)? My guesses are Koutovides and Rivera.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: With Fletcher out which combination of these players make the team?

Koutovides and Tarpinian. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Brace
    cunningham
    branch (love him, no good anymore)
    stallworth
    spikes

Cut them...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Koutivides and White. It looks like everyone agrees on Koutivides so far

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

At least one of those special teamer's and whoever they sign off the street.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Tarpinian is supposed to be a physical freak of nature with some serious talent - who is also said to be made of fine china.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffory. Show jeffory's posts

White and Rivera

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Pretty sure Edelmann is working out at ILB today...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In Response to With Fletcher out which combination of these players make the team?:
    [QUOTE]Koutovides, Rivera, Tarpinian and White? Assuming Mayo, Hightower, Spikes and Carpenter are all locks which one or two take the last linebacker spot(s)? My guesses are Koutovides and Rivera.
    Posted by FcukUPayMe[/QUOTE]

let's not overlook Ninkovich, Cunningham, Lavarias, and Scott when considering how many LB's the PATS will carry.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Well it would open up a spot for Andre Carter coming back if healthy.  Maybe move Jones back to outside linebacker and keep Hightower in the middle.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: With Fletcher out which combination of these players make the team?:
    [QUOTE]Well it would open up a spot for Andre Carter coming back if healthy.  Maybe move Jones back to outside linebacker and keep Hightower in the middle.
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

Jeez, I don't know, it looked like Jones was playing pretty good as a true defensive end...why mess with that? I mean he's new to all this, why complicate things with him? I mean, if they want to sign Carter, go ahead, but maybe Carter will be more of a depth at end type of move at this point. 

Realistically it would be great if Spikes (heaven forbid) were to actually remain healthy and stay on the field. Then you could just sub in a Carpenter, or some other linebacker back up. Also something else to consider...Fletcher looked more than a little lost last year, it was no lock that this guy was going to be a very good player for us in the middle - I've got to think they can get a linebacker off the waiver wire that might give you what he can.