WNBA = From the book of who cares, dont make me miss baseball and football highlights!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

WNBA = From the book of who cares, dont make me miss baseball and football highlights!

Turning it over to to ESPN to see highlights of all the games today, and what do I see? WNBA game in double overtime 45 minutes over, and it may go longer. Why does ESPN televise this stuff? I guess if theyre opposite SNF, they know no one os watching, so WNBA it is. Please tell me I'm not the ony one who's bored stiff and sick of seeing it. I want to see Phat Rex cussing a blue streak about his team's impotence, and Pats/Niners highlights. Just flip a coin already and the winner gets the game. Dont run it over into my SportsCenter highlights. Call me a sexist pig, I don't care. If I cared i wouldnt be posting this to begin with. Turn that crap off and get me some real sports please. Thx. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: WNBA = From the book of who cares, dont make me miss baseball and football highlights!

I'm a UConn alum, so I don't mind seeing hot former Husky Lady B-Ball players, 1 bit...  Always wondered IF there was some sort of an unwritten rule, wherein to play Girls B-Ball for UConn, you needed to be BOTH Hot, and have nasty game on the court.  I know in Tennessee for the lady vols, they make it so ya need: Mad Game + the Ability to tuck any vestigial organs like a tale or p#n#s, from TV cameras.  IF I can't have Svetlana Abrosimova, then hands down, it's Swin Cash...  If no on both, I'll take that tom-boyish w/ sick game, Diana Taurasi.  Sue Bird with her girl-nextdoor wholesome look, can be the stay-at-home, wife.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: WNBA = From the book of who cares, dont make me miss baseball and football highlights!

Well, if the women were cute it would help, but too many of them arent. I dont mind watching Jenny Finch pitch, I think the Sox should sign her. If your pitcher is going to get knocked around the park, at least let them be nice to look at.