Woodhead Injury?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Woodhead Injury?

I was at a bar and couldn't hear what they said but he didn't come back in the game after that fumble.
    Any other info?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Re: Woodhead Injury?

they just said head injury.  He looked okay on the sidelines.  I hope it isn't a concussion but what else could it be?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Appeared to be a stinger.   He walked off with ease and if it was a concussion, he wouldn't have been "questionable" to return. Much ado about nothing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Just a reason to sit him. Air on the side of caution, bigger birds to fry in 2 weeks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Hopefully you're right. He did look okay and pretty happy on the sidelines congratulating Edelman on the sideline. I wouldn't read too much into the questionable return label, but when I hear head injury I assume the worst (Mike Wright). Hopefully both of them are back in two weeks.

In Response to Re: Woodhead Injury?:
    [QUOTE]Appeared to be a stinger.   He walked off with ease and if it was a concussion, he wouldn't have been "questionable" to return. Much ado about nothing.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Coach benched him for pulling a Maroney.  He'll be back hungry in 2 weeks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

The dude got crushed man... come on. I am surprised this doesn't happen more often to him.

[QUOTE]Coach benched him for pulling a Maroney.  He'll be back hungry in 2 weeks.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

I never saw him sitting down after the hit. He was constantly walking around on the sidelines. Can't imagine it is too bad. Thank God! What a find this kid was! Thanks Rex!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from buttgrundle. Show buttgrundle's posts

Bill's quote was "it didn't come to that" or something of the like when asked why Woodhead didn't return.  Two weeks off.  He'll be fine.  Helped get Fragile Fred some work in anyways.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

All will be fine with him - "wood" "head" get it...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

nothing worse than bad head! auchhh has a point because if you notice once ohmsberger got a penalty to start the third quarter he was benched for the rest of the game. bel likely benched him to make a point. he probably would not have been back regardless of any head concerns... that was the game to make such statements. bet you if it happens in playoffs, woody would be right bak out there... 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Doesn't look like a concussion. Belichick didn't play anyone that was nicked up. After that play Woodhead was officially nicked up. He'll be back.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He fumbled, BB hates fumbles. He had to ride pine because of it. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss MikeReiss

Listening to Bill Belichick's interview on WEEI's "Big Show" from today, it sounds like Danny Woodhead's injury is not too serious.

Belichick on Woodhead (on WEEI): "The medical staff held him out for a while and we didn't see any point in putting him in after that." 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]MikeReiss Listening to Bill Belichick's interview on WEEI's "Big Show" from today, it sounds like Danny Woodhead's injury is not too serious. Belichick on Woodhead (on WEEI): "The medical staff held him out for a while and we didn't see any point in putting him in after that."  
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Based on what I've seen and heard, Woodhead will be fine. This from "Cool Bru": http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/columns/story?columnist=bruschi_tedy&id=5985091

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Woodhead Injury? :      Based on what I've seen and heard, Woodhead will be fine. This from "Cool Bru": http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/columns/story?columnist=bruschi_tedy&id=5985091
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Great!  That is what we all want to hear!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I think AD fumbled once this year.

But I suppose the comparison is valid, over his career.

A coach is going to put up with a certain amount of handling uncertainty in exchange for consistent production . . .   to a point.

I'm not so much worried about Woody fumbling as I am that he's simply not going to get up one of these times.