Worst Thing about the loss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Worst Thing about the loss

The whining.  It's everywhere.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: Worst Thing about the loss

The worst thing is the L.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Actually, this has been going on for a while.  Brady hasn't been consistent. I've warned about the D being better than the offense a long time ago.  I said we'd be waiting on Brad,y and here we are.

It's up to him now. I don't know what has happened to the old Brady, but please come home to Foxborough because we ain't winning a SB with this Tom Brady.

[/QUOTE]
    Queen whiner,

We are waiting on a new, inexperienced, O-line to get their chit together, so that the HOF QB doesn't have to run for his life all game.

May I suggest YOU do the same.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think the worst thing is the Pats had the opportunity to jump out to an early lead in the division - be 1 up on everyone in the AFC east and also on the likes of Pittsburgh and Baltimore. The Baltimore game is even more important now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Worst thing.... is Gonzo getting hurt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Actually, this has been going on for a while.  Brady hasn't been consistent. I've warned about the D being better than the offense a long time ago.  I said we'd be waiting on Brad,y and here we are.

It's up to him now. I don't know what has happened to the old Brady, but please come home to Foxborough because we ain't winning a SB with this Tom Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Alright already. Brady's washed up. We aren't going to any SB, much less winning it. We get it. He's the problem. Party's over. Stick a fork in it. We can't go far with a guy like Brady at QB. Finito after 2 games.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Pezz and Babe all sensitive that maybe, JUST maybe Brady needs to be better.  Talk about whining. Just admit it already.

Last week he was very good, yesterday, not so much.

[/QUOTE]

Nobody is saying he played great yesterday.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

[QUOTE]

Pezz and Babe all sensitive that maybe, JUST maybe Brady needs to be better.  Talk about whining. Just admit it already.

Last week he was very good, yesterday, not so much.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think any QB will be good if he's being constantly pressured from the inside, as it was the case yesterday...even more so when the receivers are dropping balls every chance they get...and the coaches doesn't put them in a position to succeed...My point is, it's a team effort, they win as a team and they lose as a team. Can't blame it on just one player, or on one play...there's a reason why the lost because of ONE play...and that reason is, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T EXECUTE ON THE OTHER PLAYS THEY NEED IT TO, so it didn't have to come down to ONE play. Brady needs to play better, the coaches need to coach better, the execution has to be better, everything has to be better.

Anyways, people here are acting like the sky is falling, it's WEEK 2. Now if by week 6-8 we're still playing like yesterday, then clearly something needs to be done, until then we're 1-1 like most team in the league!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Ok, then. Don't attack anyone or myself for saying he didn't.  Pezz continues to try to defend Brady on the internet even after a subpar performance from Brady.

[/QUOTE] Dear jilted TB lover,

Never said TB was great, just that there WERE circumstances attributing to the sub par offense yesterday.  How ANYONE CAN DISMISS THEM AND BLAME BRADY EXCLUSIVELY IS BEYOND REASON AND LOGIC.   The entire O sucked, ST sucked, coaching and play calling sucked and the D played good,  Grow up, hater.  Your TB bashing crap is beyond old.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

I think next week it's the real test for our D, and for our O it's time for them to stop being average and some times below average ( like yesterday ) against a good defensive front. This O needs to bring some physicality, specially from our receivers, set the tone!! There's going to be another transition for this O on the fly, from being a dominant 2 TE sets to a more 3 receivers set. I'm guessing welker's playing time will receive a big boost next week and beyond until Herny comes back. Yeah on mankins, he didn't have a good game yesterday, but same can be said about the whole offense. There were some bright spots, Solder looked good, Seabass it's getting close to his pro level form. Our D it's finally putting constant pressure on the QB, even though the QBs that we've faced and the O-line that we've faced so far are not world beaters but I'll take it. Compared to last year's D where even below average QB were having field days with them it's a big improvement.

I always hold every player accountable when they don't do their jobs, I don't care if its the face of the franchise.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Did you just call me a "jilted Brady lover"? lol

Could it be you have such a crush on Brady, you now follow me around here telling me I can't be disappointed with his play?  I am not the one so infatuated with his dreamy self that I can't be honest about Brady's play in any given game, like you are.  Look at you right now. The mere mention of his not playing well, puts you into a tizzy like a little girl.

You have no right to try to control fans' opinions here.  You have less credibility than I do. You can't even admit when he wasn't good in a game!

It's a QB league. You can't outwardly praise Brady for everything he does well with a loaded arsenal around him and then not hold him accountable. He's not above the team. The QB arguably has the most responsibility of any position in sports for crying out loud.

Week 1 - Very good game, the way he needs to play.

Week 2 - Not a very good game, started with a reckless, telegraphed pass for an INT.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, you lost all credibility when all your post became a Brady bashing extravaganza.

Now you're just a troll.  Sad, but true.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

People have to learn to move on...  the Pats simply dumped on this game!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

You also need to give credit to the other team for forcing him into those mistakes, that INT was a great play by Patrick Peterson and whom ever was the other player that tipped it. Yea he needs to make better reads, better decisions, better throws, not force it into tight windows when its not there. But like I said the other team deserves credit for not being intimidated by the sheer presence of TB and the Pats. Granted Brady has had some really ugly games, specially in the postseason for quite some time now, and as you said, he's the best player on this team. And he's also the very same reason why this team it's a playoff contender every year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ClifordWasHere. Show ClifordWasHere's posts

This loss is no big deal.  The refs basically handed that game to the Cardinals along with a bad hold on the missed kick.  Arizonza is a greatly underrated team.  I would be willing to bet they go deep in the playoffs this year.  It's obvious that Kolb is finally getting comfortable in their offense and their D will be top 5. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Did you just call me a "jilted Brady lover"? lol

Could it be you have such a crush on Brady, you now follow me around here telling me I can't be disappointed with his play?  I am not the one so infatuated with his dreamy self that I can't be honest about Brady's play in any given game, like you are.  Look at you right now. The mere mention of his not playing well, puts you into a tizzy like a little girl.

You have no right to try to control fans' opinions here.  You have less credibility than I do. You can't even admit when he wasn't good in a game!

It's a QB league. You can't outwardly praise Brady for everything he does well with a loaded arsenal around him and then not hold him accountable. He's not above the team. The QB arguably has the most responsibility of any position in sports for crying out loud.

Week 1 - Very good game, the way he needs to play.

Week 2 - Not a very good game, started with a reckless, telegraphed pass for an INT.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, you lost all credibility when all your post became a Brady bashing extravaganza.

Now you're just a troll.  Sad, but true.

[/QUOTE]

What's sad is people like Pezz think people who aren't happy with the Pats offense are just making things up just to make them up.

Yes, I absolutely hold Tom Brady with a high level of responsibility. Too bad you don't.  Then again, most pink hats don't.  They just want to see Brady throw the ball 45+ times because that's what entertains them.

[/QUOTE]

Making what up,  thread hijacking troll?

The O stunk. couldn't protect TB, couldn't hold on to perfect passes, couldn't convert 3rd and 2 with the run game, couldn't score 6 until they went hurry-up.

In the first half there were more runs than passes resulting in 6 points.  Whooopppeee! Lets stick with that.  Most of the passes were in the 4th when they actually scored and Brady brought them back to almost win.  Do you actually watch the games or are you too busy noting every time Brady passes gas?

25. This post has been removed.