Would Favre Come Back And Play?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Would Favre Come Back And Play?

now that favre is officially a free agent.would he come back and play again?the vikings maybe?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/04/28/jets-officially-release-favre/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Would Favre Come Back And Play?

The Vikings rubes on KFAN are all over this (which makes sense, because the Vikes STILL don't have a quarterback).
    Realistically, given the way  things went after he got hurt last year, and his refusal to have the surgery Green New Jersey requested, you would think that the Human Turnover has finally decided to let the thing go for good and all.

As for me, I'll believe Favre is retired when the season starts and he's not playing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]The Vikings rubes on KFAN are all over this (which makes sense, because the Vikes STILL don't have a quarterback). Realistically, given the way  things went after he got hurt last year, and his refusal to have the surgery Green New Jersey requested, you would think that the Human Turnover has finally decided to let the thing go for good and all. As for me, I'll believe Favre is retired when the season starts and he's not playing.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE] i guess it would remain to be seen.he hasnt had any surgery yet.which would eliminate him from playing.the vikes are saying they are not intreasted,but there is a lot of chatter,we will be hearing this on the networks up till when season starts.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcnorth

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]The Vikings rubes on KFAN are all over this (which makes sense, because the Vikes STILL don't have a quarterback). Realistically, given the way  things went after he got hurt last year, and his refusal to have the surgery Green New Jersey requested, you would think that the Human Turnover has finally decided to let the thing go for good and all. As for me, I'll believe Favre is retired when the season starts and he's not playing.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

I'll believe Favre is retired when 2011 starts and he is not playing. I wouldn't put it past him to sit out a year or so and then claim "I have that fire back," or some other lame cliche.

By that time Sanchez should have busted. So maybe he'll be a Jest again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Hate to say it but Brett needs to hang it up permanently. He had his time. Move on to the booth Brett. :)

[QUOTE]now that favre is officially a free agent.would he come back and play again?the vikings maybe? http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/04/28/jets-officially-release-favre/
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

He will be back, he has his choice of any team in the league and thats what he always wanted in teh first place. He might still need surgery but he will talk to some poor team and trick them into a contract.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

We can only hope he is finally retired for good.  He won the super bowl in his first year or so, has been a gunslinger ever since, makes such poor decision that if a rookie qb made, would be slaughtered by the media, and they want this goof ball back.  They go on about him being a team player??  If he was a true team player, he would not have been in the last 5 or 6 games last year.  An injured Favre was not any better than a healthy Clemons!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

please come back...how about the bills? afc preferred so thats at least on team not making the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]please come back...how about the bills? afc preferred so thats at least on team not making the playoffs.
    Posted by patriots1a2[/QUOTE] if its any team it will be the vikes.maybe within three weeks.

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_12282218?nclick_check=1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

farve is just an old, saggy ho who doesn't know when to quit. Give it up, you arrogant, over the hill prima donna!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

It doesn't matter if or for whom he might come back and play for. He'll get discouraged and tired after 10 games and mail it in for the rest of the season. The only question is whether or not there's another team out there as dumb and as desperate as the Jets that wants to waste a season on him. And I do mean waste.

He's lost his ability to put fans in the stadium so what's to be gained by having him as your starter?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

What's to be gained is not having to run Sage Rosenfels or Tavaris Jackson out as your starting quarterback.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Favre isn't coming back. He's opening up a hometown bakery...specializing in turnovers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Good afternoon Gang! I wonder what happened to the thought provoking Thread about one Mr.Mark Sanchez and the early Christmas gift that the NY Jets gave their loyal fans?If Favre comes back to play it will be anywhere but NY-With Sanchez,who by the way sounds like just a fantastic person as well as a player by all reports,the Jets have their QB for lets say the next 10 years barring injury of course. Do the cheats have a backup QB?Maybe Favre can back up Brady?
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Yes-but-how-did-the-Dalai-Lama-grade-the-Patrio;_ylt=AlPoEQHSNJyip3XWmXDSB49DubYF?urn=nfl,160860

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Turnovers!

Hah!!!!

Truly hilarious, yap.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

[QUOTE]Good afternoon Gang! I wonder what happened to the thought provoking Thread about one Mr.Mark Sanchez and the early Christmas gift that the NY Jets gave their loyal fans?If Favre comes back to play it will be anywhere but NY-With Sanchez,who by the way sounds like just a fantastic person as well as a player by all reports,the Jets have their QB for lets say the next 10 years barring injury of course. Do the cheats have a backup QB?Maybe Favre can back up Brady?
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

Hey has A-roid cheated lately? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    How are your other nicknames:bigpoopi3 and Law2005
    Maybe frave can retire and become a jet....Oh yeah, he already did that and retired...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Leon, did you play football

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle-. Show BostonMuscle-'s posts

Maybe he can play for the jest again

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]What's to be gained is not having to run Sage Rosenfels or Tavaris Jackson out as your starting quarterback.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Farve is an improvement? He's beyond washed up. The Jets thought he was an improvement last season and it got them???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I really don't see Favre being much improvement over a Sage Rosenfehls at this point in his career.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]He will be back, he has his choice of any team in the league and thats what he always wanted in teh first place. He might still need surgery but he will talk to some poor team and trick them into a contract.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE] he wants his revenge against green-bay.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1744

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Unfortunately for his legacy, Brett Favre is thinking about playing next year with the Minnesota Vikings. But, a torn biceps in his passing arm might (should) stop him. 

Though Favre surely has an axe to grind with Packers' management, he is still revered among Packer fans. Why disturb that by playing against a Green Bay rival, at age 40, and with a bad passing arm? http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/44423352.html

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

What, are you kidding me?

This is going to be great for Favre's legacy.

The most prolific turnover machine in NFL history returns to put his interception record completely out of reach of mere mortals?

I can't think of anything more compelling.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Sure. Why not? With Bretty Boop at QB, the Vikings are immediately guaranteed at least 2 wins. Over the Lions.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I dont have much problem with the guy playing.its all the drama that comes with it.you wait to watch NFL Network,or any other sporting show,and its all about favre.the networks need to realize that favre is part of the NFL,and not The NFL is part of favre.plus these sports analysts thinks its for revenge against the pack.if i remember right.favre wanted to go to the vikes before he ended up in NY.