Would Sam Aiken and/or Isaiah Stanback be our starting WRs on opening day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Would Sam Aiken and/or Isaiah Stanback be our starting WRs on opening day

I am curious what percentage of the community feels this nightmare scenario could become reality.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Would Sam Aiken and/or Isaiah Stanback be our starting WRs on opening day

I hope not

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

There is time here for the Pats.  I would think they even know if either of these guys are starting - we are in trouble.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

6 days into FREE AGENCY!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Moss, Edelman and I personally believe Welker will be back by then If we don't grab anyone else. I also would not be a bit surprised to see Patten getting some playing time. I don't think the Pats are as concerned about the WR position as a lot of the fans are and If they Sign Crumpler, Which I really hope they do, Thats like having an extra receiver on the field.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Don't forget Brandon Tate....

The question is whether Tate can fully recover from his knee injury. I believe the he blew an mcl and acl. Had additional surgery last season for an unknown, minor knee injury.