Would you like to see it, just for laughs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: Would you like to see it?

I don't know that I'd like to see it, but it's certainly possible. A wet, sloppy field could hinder the Saints offense, who are used to playing in a dome (I seriously doubt the Falcons fall to #5, they are playing Carolina tomorrow). But with Whitehurst starting for Seattle, I doubt they will beat the Rams. The worst case would be for the Hawks to reach the SB after a losing season and playing NE. Irrational Jests fans (is there any other kind?) would then come here spewing "bogus" because of this. So I certainly would not want to see that! I'd say the Vegas odds on a 7-9 Seattle team defeating the Saints in the WC would be roughly the same as picking the Lions to make the playoffs next year! But it's possible, look at KC! It's a pretty sorry situation when a team could win their division at 7-9, though!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Would you like to see it, just for laughs?

I am rooting very hard for Seattle.

I think a 7-9 team in the playoffs is just what the NFL needs . . .  and more than that, I think it would be awesome if that 7-9 team upended a wild-card team at home -- especially if it happened under bizarre circumstances, like favorable weather -- and particularly if it was the defending Super Bowl Champions.

Parity is what the league has supposedly been striving for.

It only stands to reason that Goodell would be firmly behind a deep Seattle run in his tournament.

I mean, after all, in a league where parity reigned, ideally every team would be somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7. This seems to be what Goodell thinks the fans want.

So I say cheer on the Seahawks . . .

And while we're at it, how about we sneak the Jacksonville Jaguars in somehow and have an All-Inept Super Bowl?

That would be stupendous.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Yeah, I'd love to see Seattle win & host a dome team....nothing against the Rams but I'd like to see a dome team battle in nasty conditions to test their mental toughness& how they perform in adverse conditions....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

This Seahawks team couldn't win a playoff game unless they renicarnated Seattle Slew as a running back....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I want to see Seattle win and then beat NO in a game filled with unsportsmanlike penalty calls based on completely legal hits and several catches reversed on appeal. 

Oh, and throw in a trainer from Seattle tripping a NO player along the sideline.

And then I want to see the media say it was Belichick's fault.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

It just goes to show what a genious Pete caroll is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lafnboy. Show lafnboy's posts

go seatle go!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I'd love to see Seattle win the NFC Championship...of course with the Pats winning the AFC.

Cool