WOW! 4 PATS incl MOSS sent home by Belichick... who most surprises you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

WOW! 4 PATS incl MOSS sent home by Belichick... who most surprises you?

The times they are changing! no more of the casual structure these guys have been enjoying. i heard bill joking on eei how his practices are no longer as tough as it used to be, how he doesnt approach things as he used to esp with vets.. loosey-goosey clearly aint cutting it! today he sent home moss, burgess, AD, and guyton for bein g LATE for practice. yeah, we can blame the weather all we want but BRADY  who must have been missing his sleep being that he just produced the world's best looking baby in the history of babies was there on time, no one has an excuse. the rest of the guys were there also. i love this back to no nonsense BILL! its about freakin time! esp with moss! had u told me to guess, those first 2 clearly would have been on my list... guyton? would have given him a pass! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: WOW! 4 PATS incl MOSS sent home by Belichick... who most surprises you?

Nobody - it isn't about punishing people to assert authority.

It's more about the implications if he didn't do anything to players who show up late after a big loss.  What kind of message would it send if the coach didn't discipline players after a big loss?  It would say that he doesn't care and that you can show up late, not put in the work, and coach will just collect his paycheck each week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Re: WOW! 4 PATS incl MOSS sent home by Belichick... who most surprises you?

Meh. This is a hollow move by BB. I would prefer that he install a new gameplan and include these players, but I guess when we are going to run the same vanilla defense and the same 8 plays on offense, it doesn't matter if players miss practice as long as you know who is boss.