WOW! BB's working closely with Aaron Hernandez's bro at IOWA on his REPLACEMENT?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

WOW! BB's working closely with Aaron Hernandez's bro at IOWA on his REPLACEMENT?

talk about irony and y one should not burn bridges. a source of mine confirms that bb has been in touch for a while andwas even spotted chatting him up in Mobile Alabama at a senior bowl type event. see AH's bro is an assistant coach at Iowa where bb is also in with one Kirk Ferentz. cant ignore one and get to the center fudge of what u want esp when it AH's bro who directly handles the tight ends. in this case, the prize and likely draft pick is one CJ Fiedorowicz. the ravens are also interested. he's actually more gronk like at 6'5" 260 pounds+.. he blocked a lot in a run dominant offense but displayed outstanding hands when the rock was thrown.

he led the ultra-physical big 10 team with 6 TDs. great mix of physicality and mobility. great x-factor Mulligan for gronk and definite upgrade over Matty. kid has huge upside and is likely to be available.. the other likely option and the keith Byars-Herny type (backfield, in motion guy)..  is the aptly named Gator Hodgkins from Marshall. he's 6'2 244. he had 15 TDs last year.. thats 15... could b a difference maker but not a great blocker. 

Iowa tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz runs with the ball against LSU in January.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: WOW! BB's working closely with Aaron Hernandez's bro at IOWA on his REPLACEMENT?

Will you please stop pretending you have "sources"

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: WOW! BB's working closely with Aaron Hernandez's bro at IOWA on his REPLACEMENT?

I'll wait for a credible link before commenting. No offense to your sources but they've been wrong so many times before i'd rather not debate something until I'm sure it's connected to reality

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mediumsizednuts. Show Mediumsizednuts's posts

Reality is not CCs strongest suit.On the otherhand he is a Bos.com. poster.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

almost every word said on that post was said on Gresh and Zo yesterday. now i doubt they took the words from your mouth...... HMMMMMMMMM COmmie? soucres or just repeating the radio??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hahahahaha CC is such a loser

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The radio can be considered a source, especially if you have no other sources. I don't hate on CC or any other fan just trying to get a conversation started unless it's a troll, in which case guys like MHM,UD6,Butchise, and others like them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

almost every word said on that post was said on Gresh and Zo yesterday. now i doubt they took the words from your mouth...... HMMMMMMMMM COmmie? soucres or just repeating the radio??

[/QUOTE]

great minds think alike!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

great minds think alike!

[/QUOTE]

i got you Commy