wow! HERNY being investigated for 2012 double murder!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

wow! HERNY being investigated for 2012 double murder!

according to sources, AH is being investigated for a double murder.. seems like with the boston marathon guy. all these things will come out. it doesnt shock me. noone starts their crime issues with such brazen shooting. u have to build towards it. not just with the FL shooting and other incidents.. there are other down-low stuff to come.. this is truly sad and tragic.. again, bb has to answer some of these questions. how could pats security and intelligence be this clueless about all this off-field stuff? people talk and get suspicious even amongst law enforcement.. forget the official, real truth is often the down-low stuff!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: wow! HERNY being investigated for 2012 double murder!

where is the  link?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It is Commy being Commy... this poster is a good rumor monger.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/06/27/aaron-hernandez-being-investigated-for-a-double-murder-in-july-2012-in-boston-according-to-fox-25/

As always - 100% correct!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

thanks, there u go. how come u dont post on the sox board anymore? hadnt heard of it on the big lead but i figure all these jabros will get on the bandwagon per usaul rather than LEAD or get in front of the story.. obama is the mascot for this generation of "leaders".. leading from BEHIND!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I don't post in response to commie but this is becoming bad. The mods need to boot him for good. The poorly written post, the over top post, fact that he claims he has sources, and the look at me nature of his post are just killing this forum. He makes 5-10 new threads a day. Please mod just give him the boot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

thanks, there u go. how come u dont post on the sox board anymore? hadnt heard of it on the big lead but i figure all these jabros will get on the bandwagon per usaul rather than LEAD or get in front of the story.. obama is the mascot for this generation of "leaders".. leading from BEHIND!

[/QUOTE]

I am posting everywhere CC - and you have to admit that without a link this post would look fishy given the hype all around this issue...but man it keeps on getting worse...I'm pretty sure the whole Patriot nation was covering up what this guy was like - from BB on down to the locker room attendents

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/06/27/aaron-hernandez-being-investigated-for-a-double-murder-in-july-2012-in-boston-according-to-fox-25/

As always - 100% correct!

[/QUOTE]

I am posting everywhere CC - and you have to admit that without a link this post would look fishy given the hype all around this issue...but man it keeps on getting worse...I'm pretty sure the whole Patriot nation was covering up what this guy was like - from BB on down to the locker room attendents

[/QUOTE]

LIKE HOW YOU THINK COMRADE GEOROM. it is possible to be both a fan and a oolaid objectivist. i started a thread questioning bb's accountabilityon this issue and even asked the dreaded question "if this could bring down his tenure?".. the more this plays out he will have some serious splaining to do to both kraft and definitely to goody. i have a very bad feelin bb has been COVERING UP and interjecting himself far more than many would presume.

also, as u can perhaps deduce from my new avatar, mr. kraft has to b held to account as well. since his wife passed, he's been increasingly channeling his inner hefner and bad boy. started a few threads on that as well that got the koolaiders riled up about how his behavior as the leader (around the time with that "actress" and reading lines) would filter on down to the hernys and the young guys. hard to emphasize low key and discipline when the owner is acting like that.. nothin against jay-z, but kraft should b avoiding hand gestures and PICTURES like the pic below.. if he endorses the "playa" approach, y wouldnt a herny? perhaps that was the appeal as well. hern is cool, he's on our team, y cant we b cool too and shelter or protect him?

ultimately its all on aaron, but pats' leadership is also a bit COMPLICIT! we lost the myra way when we went the plausible deniability route!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If this comes out to be true my mind will be blown! 

Didn't reports come out that Hernandez used to run with the Latin Kings gang and has continued to hang around members of the gang?

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

I don't post in response to commie but this is becoming bad. The mods need to boot him for good. The poorly written post, the over top post, fact that he claims he has sources, and the look at me nature of his post are just killing this forum. He makes 5-10 new threads a day. Please mod just give him the boot.

Im with you!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommChairman. Show CommChairman's posts

So you think your opinions are more valid than his? There is a link in this thread to the disturbing story that CC referred to. If you want to shoot the messenger, go shoot FOX 25.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Yea if he is a latin king(what I am hearing now), then that explains alot. I read the manifesto before and its pure garbage from some old head who copied and added in his own tweeks from a mafioso crime ring. The major thing is if you are part of it, you do what the leaders say.(that head dude in N.Y. was treated like a god). Not justifying anything, but it could explain his involvement. If he was commanded to off someone, he would have to do it, or be offed himself. I dont think thats the case w/Odin,  but possibly with this other case if he is involved. The cleaning co. is was ovbiously a front for some cocaine op.  Sometimes there are no ties to the victims regarding suspest. Just orders.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I found this article about the double murder investigation on Yahoo and it added a piece of important information the Fox article didn't:

http://gma.yahoo.com/aaron-hernandez-investigated-two-more-murders-sources-tell-154545683--abc-news-topstories.html

The drive-by shooting erupted hours after Hernandez was witnessed in a nightclub altercation, ABC News has learned.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

That might be nothing more than routine fishing activities by the police with all the unsolved cases. 

Living well is the best revenge.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

IDk, I find it strange how this guy apparently cant get enough of hanging out in clubs and keeps being involved in these violent episodes, yet everything Ive seen and heard from friends who have encountered him are that he is a clown. Always smiling,ect. A f/b associate of mine posted a few pics when the story dropped(not sure why) of him and his buddies at the club, and u keep seeing A.H. trying to jump into the pics, with total strangers. Almost groupy like behavior so im wondering does this guy just get sauced up and then get into dumb altercations by jumping into pics, convos, etc. with strangers? Me personally, knowing what I know, being in Boston, thats a bad thing for a nfl player with lots of money. I mean how long before someone decides to set you up? Im guessing his wild behavior has led to some checking him and him not liking it and trying to handle it after the club. Who knows.....

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Actually I was fully expecting something like this to come out after hearing the evidence yesterday - Hernandez seemed to be trying to tie up some loose ends (lack of trust, etc.)...it doesn't surprise me that authorities are looking at other murders in the area and trying to link it to him now. Plus you still have the guy shot in the face thing in Florida...this guy has a trail a mile long I'm willing to bet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Actually I was fully expecting something like this to come out after hearing the evidence yesterday - Hernandez seemed to be trying to tie up some loose ends (lack of trust, etc.)...it doesn't surprise me that authorities are looking at other murders in the area and trying to link it to him now. Plus you still have the guy shot in the face thing in Florida...this guy has a trail a mile long I'm willing to bet.

Yep!  Pretty much. I think as more comes out, atleast for me, I get more uspet at why the Pats extended him. I mean u can absolutely lead a sort of double life, by being a different person at work than at home. I am like that, I just dont murder people, but dont tell my biz at work. BUT, this guy is at the facility more than his home, is involved in situations daily(pracitce) where his temper may have shown, may have had flare ups,etc.  I find it hard to believe that his flare up with Wes was the worth thing they saw. If they KNEW this guy was a latin king gang member, that is the most upsetting. Spend the high pics and get the "clean" pics instead of always looking for the deal and have this happen....smh

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

This makes me laugh.  There was a thread a few das ago - why is Hernandez acting so normal.  Or something like that.  I posted " because it probably not the first Murder he committed".  The mods found it necessary to delete that post.  Why they would delete that is puzzling concidering it's just another spot on post of mine.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Description of double murder- brazen attack - sounds a lot like the Lloyd execution. Beyond mob gansta- hard to wrap one's brain around the cruel  and brazen violence. AH is  caught in the law headlights...  If he is the shooter behind any of the allegations and investigations- and the evidence looks strong for his involvement in the Lloyd murder- he is a very twisted criminal rotten to the core.

Reading articles by sports writers along the lines of " Herendez we hardely knew thee"- really doesn't touch the depth of how disturbing his off field behaivor reported now was.  Monster comes to mind.  Wonder how much and how many players knew of his off field activities. Wonder what ind of "due dilengence" the Pats and NFL will instiute regarding players character, associations, and behaivor now?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to CommChairman's comment:

[QUOTE]

So you think your opinions are more valid than his? There is a link in this thread to the disturbing story that CC referred to. If you want to shoot the messenger, go shoot FOX 25.

[/QUOTE]

No I have no problem with someone posting this story with a link to Fox 25. Assuming the person was not abrasive, didn't claim he had "sources", and was respectful of the rest of the board, I would encourage it. Commie can't manage to do any of that. He needs to go. This could a thread about TB being the goat and I would still feel that way.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

An article I just read says that Hernandez's involvement with the Odin Lloyd murder may be connected with the double murder being investigated.

The officials said investigators now believe that Odin Lloyd, the man Hernandez is charged with killing in a North Attleborough industrial park June 17, may have had information about Hernandez’s role in the double slaying.

“The motive might have been that the victim knew [Hernandez] might have been involved,” one of the officials said.

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/06/27/former-patriots-player-aaron-hernandez-probed-two-more-murders-law-enforcement-officials-say/0GPNwDdsU4nguqnB2LADYM/story.html

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

This makes me laugh.  There was a thread a few das ago - why is Hernandez acting so normal.  Or something like that.  I posted " because it probably not the first Murder he committed".  The mods found it necessary to delete that post.  Why they would delete that is puzzling concidering it's just another spot on post of mine.

+1 even when we disagree ur often spot on. the issue is  that strong vodka is too much of a shock to the weak koolaid often sered on this forum. to their credit though, the mods have been more tolerant of late.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

I read a couple more articles about the 2012 double murder and now it appears the interest is more than the police routinely  reviewing all unsolved cases in their dockets to see if there is any possible connection. But then the question is: where was the press last year when that double murder happened? It is inconceivable that Hernandez was not questioned by the police if the double murder occurred after the deceased left the night club where there was a fight with a group of people including Hernandez.

Living well is the best revenge.