Wow - Latulelei Could Be Done

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Re: Wow - Latulelei Could Be Done

And they call these guys athelets. Obviously their idea of an athelete varies wildly from my own. Any wonder this guy has a heart condition? Look at him! The guy is physical wreck, like most linemen in football today! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

If this is true I'm on it big time to find out exactly how bad this is.  I would have this guy in the crosshairs as long as I know the procedure and what exactly caused the damage.  You wouldn't have him for this year but the next you could.  Wow.  Bad news for Star though.  This has to be tough to take.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Do these players at the Combine get tested for PEDS as well as drugs?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Sad news. Poor kid. I felt (along with many scouts) that this kid had great potential. Didn't the Broncos draft a kid myocardial infarcation or something? This kid next to Fork looked awesome. Ah well, probably would have been a high pick prior to the news.