WOW! NFL network is dedicating like 3 straight HOURS to the PATS glory ring days!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

WOW! NFL network is dedicating like 3 straight HOURS to the PATS glory ring days!

just got in.. checking out 2003 season.. SITUATIONAL footbal came up like 400 times already.. great to c mcginest with the tackle and the celebratory run on 4th. a ton of charlie the weis and harrison. next is 2004.. we won 21 straight games in every way possible.. yep, i recall them days but great seeing the behind the scenes stuff! we win tomorrow, these are the salad and glory days boys.. they'll b doing films for years to come!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: WOW! NFL network is dedicating like 3 straight HOURS to the PATS glory ring days!

i wonder what colin coward thinks of that!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Re: WOW! NFL network is dedicating like 3 straight HOURS to the PATS glory ring days!

felt good watching that.. bill and his dad, rodney, brew, milloy, willie, troy playing d, special teams, and making key catches.. when i'm 80 someday, will really appreciate it even more.. times of our lives!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

They also showed some Colts stuff, basically 2006. 

So, if you're a Denver fan do you really care to watch the Colts? Wouldn't you rather watch your own team's glory days?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

I watched 2004 and 2001 last night. Brought back some good memories.

-I had forgot how great Tedy B was in the 2004 SB run

-I had forgot how much a leader a Lawyer Milloy was on the 2001 team and what a big issue it was when he was sent to Buffalo

-The hit the ruptured Bledsoe's lung did not look bad "on TV"

-The biggest difference between Bledsoe and Brady to me...when the pocket is collapsing Bledsoe pulls the ball in too early and defends himself a second before the hit. Brady stands in and looks down field to make a play

-Would be nice to see how David Givens career unfolded in he did not leave NE and get hurt