WOW! source just confirmed pats have kicked the tires on TONY GONZALEZ! gronk and zo... AWESOME!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

WOW! source just confirmed pats have kicked the tires on TONY GONZALEZ! gronk and zo... AWESOME!

pats were in it the last time, have to think that for a 3rd rounder this time, bb will not pass that up this time esp with a bb disciple as the falcs gm! gonzo wants back in the playoffs. who better to replace herny than him? you put those two bulls in the middle of the field with a healthy amen and emen and an improving thompkins on the outside with that running game with a returning vereen and riddles and you 've got something!

everytime i see the replay of eman dropping the pass in the endzone i think of herny and gronk of the past. that would have been an easy uncontested TD with those TWO! gonzo returns us to that. trade deadline will be very inter-resting! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: WOW! source just confirmed pats have kicked the tires on TONY GONZALEZ! gronk and zo... AWESOME!

Are you sane? Just asking.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: WOW! source just confirmed pats have kicked the tires on TONY GONZALEZ! gronk and zo... AWESOME!

It will indeed be awesome it if happens. The possibility they may have kicked tires on him doesn't do much for me, possibilities are like perfume, they wear off quickly leaving an underlying smell of overhype.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

If he goes anywhere it would be the Chiefs.  But what a way to end your career to play with a HOF QB Tom Brady!

I don't see it happening though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

OMG!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Only troll bigger than Harvey-Wallbanger.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Are these sources available without a prescription?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Commie you are one funny dude!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

pats were in it the last time, have to think that for a 3rd rounder this time, bb will not pass that up this time esp with a bb disciple as the falcs gm! gonzo wants back in the playoffs. who better to replace herny than him? you put those two bulls in the middle of the field with a healthy amen and emen and an improving thompkins on the outside with that running game with a returning vereen and riddles and you 've got something!

everytime i see the replay of eman dropping the pass in the endzone i think of herny and gronk of the past. that would have been an easy uncontested TD with those TWO! gonzo returns us to that. trade deadline will be very inter-resting! 

[/QUOTE]