Wow - What A Heartbreaker Way To Lose

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Wow - What A Heartbreaker Way To Lose

Giving up 2 goals w/i 20 seconds....and victory was 2 minutes away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Wow - What A Heartbreaker Way To Lose

Go to the Bruins forum. I don't want to talk about it.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:

u had a good year-blackhawks are tough

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgpffl. Show dgpffl's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

It might be the biggest collapse/choke job I've ever seen. The Bruins board is all over me being honest.  I mean,  I have played a ton of hockey, lived it, seen it, watch a lot of it, that was bad.   I have no idea how that happens barring the coach not doing things in such  way that prevents 2 goals like that.

Even if it's not his fault he has to be fired. It's Goober Grady Little level.

I am pretty much speecheless and shocked. They may need to fire Julien.  I am not a big fan of knee jerking moves but that is about as unacceptable as it gets.   Barring us hearing of Marchand, Kreicji or Chara being injured, that is unacceptable.

Too bad you were not speechless enough to post this drivel...So glad a fan that has played "a ton of hockey" can dumb it down and explain to me how the Bruins blew it....

They should fire Julien, trade Chara, Lucic, and Bergeron right? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Dang, that was a tough loss.

That was almost as bad as watching the Pats defense give up gaming winning Super Bowl drives of 83 and 88 yards with under 4 minutes left in one game and under 3 minutes left in the other.   

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgpffl. Show dgpffl's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

That was almost as bad as watching the Pats defense give up gaming winning Super Bowl drives of 83 and 88 yards with under 4 minutes left in one game and under 3 minutes left in the other.   

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

So True, I have easily seen worse loses by the Patriots and Red Sox.  If NedBraden was a true fan, he would see how easily the Bruins could have swept the Blackhawks if a few bounces would have gone their way during game 1 or during game 4 during the finals.  But noooooo, its all Juliens fault since he has played a ton of hockey and knows more than the rest of us.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgpffl. Show dgpffl's posts

In response to dgpffl's comment:

It might be the biggest collapse/choke job I've ever seen. The Bruins board is all over me being honest.  I mean,  I have played a ton of hockey, lived it, seen it, watch a lot of it, that was bad.   I have no idea how that happens barring the coach not doing things in such  way that prevents 2 goals like that.

I am pretty much speecheless and shocked. They may need to fire Julien.  I am not a big fan of knee jerking moves but that is about as unacceptable as it gets.   Barring us hearing of Marchand, Kreicji or Chara being injured, that is unacceptable.

Too bad you were not speechless enough to post this drivel...So glad a fan that has played "a ton of hockey" can dumb it down and explain to me how the Bruins blew it....

They should fire Julien, trade Chara, Lucic, and Bergeron right? 

Yeah. Great. Every team that is 2 runs up and 5 outs to go or 1 goal up with 90 seeconds to go or tied with 1 minute to go always collapses like that at home in a desperation game.

What an awful display. Those puukes think they won that. Nope. The Bruins gave it away.

Thanks "true fan", I now know how to cheer for my team, only when they are winning.....The Bruins played an amazing game and were very unlucky at the end and it was very heartbreaking for a TRUE Bruins fan - you would not understand this concept.  If you wathced the Penguins series, you would have seen how the Bruins seemed to get the majority of the bounces and had some very good luck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Exactly what I was thinking.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

It was a tough way to lose for sure but for me there are 3 losses that were far worse. The Sox 1 gm playoff loss in 78, Aaron Boone's walk off in 03 and mother of all tough ones the Pat's loss in 08.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Just devastating... I won't be able to watch or listen to any sports programming for at least a week. The local radio boys are going to kill them for that collapse.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

No matter how you slice it, that was a tough one to swallow. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

[QUOTE]

It was a tough way to lose for sure but for me there are 3 losses that were far worse. The Sox 1 gm playoff loss in 78, Aaron Boone's walk off in 03 and mother of all tough ones the Pat's loss in 08.

[/QUOTE]

aaah.....boone's HR.....that was the one that barely made it over the moster...looked like a pop-up?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I thought Rask looked shaky the last three games - it wasn't all his fault - but he didn't look sure of himself...some of the angles he was taking, etc. That last goal he gave up a little too much room on his left side (he did it earlier too). This wasn't the same guy that stole game after game for us earlier in the playoffs. On some of the stops he was making he just looked out of sorts, I didn't get the same feeling watching him as I did earlier...like nothing is going to get past this guy.

That first period also showed that we only have a handful of guys that can put the puck in the net. I was saying it over and over to my friends that us coming away with only one goal in that first period was going to come back to haunt us. How many scoring chances did we have in that period? 20? And then Chicago comes down the ice and puts a beach ball past Rask from 20 feet away on a clean look? Terrible. The better team won the cup.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Not a big hockey guy but that was a choke for the record books.  They choked away game 1 as well in my book so it wasn't totally unexpected.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Bill Buckner says hi.  I wasn't even alive for that game and watching the replays still makes me cringe.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Couldn't care less about hockey, but sorry to all you Bruins fans out there. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Go to the Bruins forum. I don't want to talk about it.

Amen. The Bruins have nothing to be ashamed of. They overachieved, and the better team won. It's unfortunate that the Bs had to deal with some highly untimely injuries. After they lost that 6-5 OT game 4 in Boston, it was over.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Give me a break!  As much as I hate to admit it, certainly not worse then the Pats losing the SB in the 2007 season.  Undefeated, offense breaking records.  Beat by the Giants due to the defense giving up an 83 yard game winning drive.  That's a collapse!  If your calling for any coaches head due to a collapse it would have been BB's after that game.  The Bruins weren't even supposed to be in the finals.  It was an over achieving season for them.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Ask the Maple Leafs about heartbreaking losses.

25. This post has been removed.