WR and OL is what we need!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

WR and OL is what we need!

If we can get a WR and Oline then this will end up being successful...at least on paper.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: WR and OL is what we need!

OL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to WR and OL is what we need!:
    If we can get a WR and Oline then this will end up being successful...at least on paper.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx

Just missed Veldheer. I was hoping we'd grab some OL guys early. Hopefully they have some sleepers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

OT and RB.

We've got Brandon Tate and Tery Holt on board. We can wait until we have 2 1st rounders next year to address a Moss replacement (potentially).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

We need a 2 gapping (5 technique?) RE.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

In Response to Re: WR and OL is what we need!:
    OT and RB.   We've got Brandon Tate and Tery Holt on board. We can wait until we have 2 1st rounders next year to address a Moss replacement (potentially).
    Posted by mrbungle

Brandon Tate spent last year on the IR....im not putting too much stock in that guy...if he works out fine, but we need to get someone to make these WR's compete for a job....do we all forget that TB still plays for NE and he needs targets.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

RB.

We need an RB

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

WR;  Grab Shipley.

RB:  Legarrett Blount. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

ANyone know why cleveland has our pick (85th) ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Bruce Campbell is our guy (at least I'm hoping)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

IT WOULDN'TBE A SURPRISE IF THE PATS GRABBED A RB(AND BLOUNT WOULD BE MY CHOICE,BUT IT ISN'T MY CHOICE THAT COUNTS)AND AT LEAST ONE DE,UNLESS OSI IS COMING TO TOWN FOR A 2011 PICK,BUT NOT OAKLAND'S FIRST.YOU ALL KNOW B.B.'S PENCHANT FOR GOING OL IN ROUNDS 5-7.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Please pick RB, Blount

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriothead22. Show Patriothead22's posts

Im begging for them to pick Bruce Campbell.  The man is not even human.

Watch this: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5116722

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

i want bruce campbell too after watching that video... lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

I think they're picking either Al Woods or Cam Thomas with their 4th round pick. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

In Response to Re: WR and OL is what we need!:
    ANyone know why cleveland has our pick (85th) ?
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

this was the pick we gave to the raiders for Derrick Burgess, and the raiders traded our pick to the Browns