WR in the AFC east who has the best receivers now!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: WR in the AFC east who has the best receivers now!

yeah, i was referring to the pats

but i wouldnt give as much credit to crumpler for CJ's 2000 yards as i would the offensive line as a whole, not to mention that the pats dont have a RB in the same universe as CJ

and what about the other guy the pats drafted? umm...the other TE...does he become 3rd stringer? does one move to fullback?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: WR in the AFC east who has the best receivers now!:
    yeah, i was referring to the pats but i wouldnt give as much credit to crumpler for CJ's 2000 yards as i would the offensive line as a whole, not to mention that the pats dont have a RB in the same universe as CJ and what about the other guy the pats drafted? umm...the other TE...does he become 3rd stringer? does one move to fullback?
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Hernandez: He lacks ideal overall height and might not have an exact position in the NFL. Is he a TE/FB/H-back' No matter. He's too talented a pass catcher to not create plays and looks like a Dallas Clark-type prospect.

I am thinking that BB will use what TE that he feels is the best option based on the match up and the situation.  He could also play a 2 TE package.  Who knows?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

its certainly intriguing if BB actually uses his TE's or full back for that matter

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: WR in the AFC east who has the best receivers now!:
    its certainly intriguing if BB actually uses his TE's or full back for that matter
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0
    I'm answering both of your last posts,I'm sure that Hernandez can handle the TE position and he is a good downfield blocker. However pass catching would be his strong suit. Gronkowski if he hadn't been injured last season would have been a first round selection and he's a beast in both the passing and run blocking game,it's really an embarrassing situation as BB may have drafted what might turn out to be the next Witten and Clark in the same draft. while allowing Crumpler too teach them both...We will see..