Wrath of Khan!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Wrath of Khan!!!

.............seriously!!! How long before we are introduced to the Los Angeles Jags????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Wrath of Khan!!!

I guess not until, the artist formerly known as Prince becomes apart of the ownership group!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I;m working in Alabama this week, if they put a team here these people would go crazy over them. You should see the crimson tide passion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Doesn't Jacksonville have a strong lease agreement. The Vikings lease is over after this year from what I hear. I live near LA and the talk is constantly Vikings or Chargers or both. Everytime someone mentions Jacksonville the media mention they have a tougher lease agreement (i do not know the details but Jacksonville is always excluded in local discussions because of it's lease). I personally believe Jacksonville is the team that should move (small market without a lot of history) if a team is going to move. The St louis Rams are mentioned much more often out here than Jacksonville but that might just be wishful thinking amongst old time Ram fans. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

KHAAAAAANNNN!!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Wrath of Khan!!!:
    [QUOTE]I;m working in Alabama this week, if they put a team here these people would go crazy over them. You should see the crimson tide passion.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

am i obligated to cheer for them due to my screen name??? lol i see the jaguars moving to LA, too.  bigger market.  bad team that won't spoil them early.  and even LA at its worse is better than Jacksonville at its best.

Plus, LA as a "South" team isn't that far-fetched.  It doesn't mess up the divisions too much like the Vikings or the Bills would.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

La doesn't deserve a team, let alone two. How many have they had, that they ended up losing?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I really hope the Jags don't leave Jacksonville. They mean so much to that city, not only as fans, but commercially. They really do love the Jags there...it's not their fault that they can't fill such a huge stadium in such a small market.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Wrath of Khan!!!:
    [QUOTE]I;m working in Alabama this week, if they put a team here these people would go crazy over them. You should see the crimson tide passion.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

For one odd reason or another Alabama has always been crazier over it's college programs then it has ever tried to convince a professional team to go there. Not sure why that is but generally professional teams stay away from big college programs because it steals away from their fans base. Then again LA doesn't have a great fan base either.... Ok I'm sold give it to Alabama because they actually care about football unlike LA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

blowhard Peter King said London is a possible city for a team