y no blame for AMENDOLA channeling his inner WELKER+costing us this game in the 4th?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

y no blame for AMENDOLA channeling his inner WELKER+costing us this game in the 4th?

couldnt believe my eyes. on second and 10 with less than 3 minutes left, tb drops back from the 35.. with cincy d-line  bearing down on him, he delivers the PERFECT ball to amen.. and amen drops it like wes in the SB and in last year's playoffs.. total lovelace job as he totally gagged! that catch would have set up a very manageable 3rd and 3 with tons of options incl a FG possibility. instead on 3rd and 10, with cincy at full bore, tb gets sacked with no fault to him! game-set-match!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Re: y no blame for AMENDOLA channeling his inner WELKER+costing us this game in the 4th?

1) Because that play did not cost them the game. 

2) Because that was not a perfect pass.

3) Because it was monsooning out.

4) Because you have the yardline wrong and they were on the 44 not the 35. If they did not get the first down it would have been a 55 yard FG. Even if the made it, they would still have been losing.

Are those good reasons?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Re: y no blame for AMENDOLA channeling his inner WELKER+costing us this game in the 4th?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

couldnt believe my eyes. on second and 10 with less than 3 minutes left, tb drops back from the 35.. with cincy d-line  bearing down on him, he delivers the PERFECT ball to amen.. and amen drops it like wes in the SB and in last year's playoffs.. total lovelace job as he totally gagged! that catch would have set up a very manageable 3rd and 3 with tons of options incl a FG possibility. instead on 3rd and 10, with cincy at full bore, tb gets sacked with no fault to him! game-set-match!

i agree dany amendola was credited with  3 drops 

is he better than welker hack no the guy is dropping passes like crazy and we were bashing welker , whar can i sya about bolden who had 3 drops as well looks like ne is leading the league in drops , reche caldwell must been laughing some were