Y no love for BRADY'S tackle? TB is the BEST tackling QB in the game!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Y no love for BRADY'S tackle? TB is the BEST tackling QB in the game!

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

compare what he did to flacco per example? i have seen him do that a few other times in the past. but had we won, that would have been the play of the game to me! very unsung.. had every reason to just let it go and protect his nails or something.. instead brady never panicked, read thru his progressions, fought thru some blockers and with perfect legal technique, totally nailed the corner on his way to the end zone. d was so pumped they stopped san fran and when akers missed the kick, cost us nothing! major props.. would expect the sanchez or romo or cutler or one of the other sorry qbs who throw a lot of bad passes and i-n-ts.. for a guy who rarely throws them, he certainly knew what to do.. hopefully he will lobby the voters for that as they do mvp balloting or when its time for the HOF review.. forget about the TDs and rings, being the best tackling qb ever is something to be proud of!

[/QUOTE]

had every reason to just let it go and protect his nails or something..

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

You and CC both have a NEED to bring attention to yourselves by continually posting a plethora inane comments on this board. It has been firmly established that you are a dimwit thru breeding and his culture requires him to be Loud and Obnoxious. You both should seek professional help

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

compare what he did to flacco per example? i have seen him do that a few other times in the past. but had we won, that would have been the play of the game to me! very unsung.. had every reason to just let it go and protect his nails or something.. instead brady never panicked, read thru his progressions, fought thru some blockers and with perfect legal technique, totally nailed the corner on his way to the end zone. d was so pumped they stopped san fran and when akers missed the kick, cost us nothing! major props.. would expect the sanchez or romo or cutler or one of the other sorry qbs who throw a lot of bad passes and i-n-ts.. for a guy who rarely throws them, he certainly knew what to do.. hopefully he will lobby the voters for that as they do mvp balloting or when its time for the HOF review.. forget about the TDs and rings, being the best tackling qb ever is something to be proud of!

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

You and CC both have a NEED to bring attention to yourselves by continually posting a plethora inane comments on this board. It has been firmly established that you are a dimwit thru breeding and his culture requires him to be Loud and Obnoxious. You both should seek professional help

[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFbqCrTzdzs

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

CC, just bringing you back to the top of the pile so you and Jints can get the attention you both crave.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i would hardly call what brady did, a tackle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to JulesWinfield's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFbqCrTzdzs

[/QUOTE]

TOUCHE! thats y i qualified it by saying amongst elite qbs.. luck isnt elite at this point and hasnt tackled anyone like that o nany of his 17 ints so far in the pros.. what u do in colllege doesnt count anymore.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, just read the Headline.  True, he's not an elite QB yet.  However, he's so advanced that he's already having his sophomore slump, and hopefully he'll have his third year leap during the playoffs...;)