y no love for the CHANDLER?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

y no love for the CHANDLER?

2 sacks, 3 solid qb hits.. back on track to elitism, talking 15 sacks.. defensive line at least is living up to its potential!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: y no love for the CHANDLER?

Then some people would have to credit the defense for playing well, and that's a big no-no on these boards.

Viva Ronaldo! Viva Ronaldo! Running down the wing, hear United sing! Viva Ronaldo! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Great performance last night, and fun dances too, I really like this kid!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I enjoyed his sack dances and want to see more!

I personally really enjoyed watching our defense win a game for us, stressful because its out of the norm four our offense, however defense can be more entertaining to watch than offense and many fans forget this.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Jones played well. DB's played well. Even Buchanon flashed. Nink had a good game.

Without a good defense, we won't win another Lombardi.

This is the best defense we've had since 2004, IMHO.

Our biggest weakness is coverage LB's. We need Collins to step in and contrbute there.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

I enjoyed his sack dances and want to see more!

I personally really enjoyed watching our defense win a game for us, stressful because its out of the norm four our offense, however defense can be more entertaining to watch than offense and many fans forget this.

Yup

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Nice game by Chandler...he is one of my favorite players...I'd love to see him get 15 sacks. I think  when they put Buchanon out there (and he got the first sack of the year playing in Chandler's spot) really got him going, after that? Boom! He was a force. I like watching Buchanon and Chandler out there together, they're not perfect, but they both are long and reasonably athletic...I think if Collins was ever out there pass rushing with them we could really see something at some point. Good stuff.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

I agree.

Jones was terrific and I especially loved the fact that he also generated some push when switched inside on certain passing downs. That's huge.

Very pleased with Buchanan getting some action, too. He seems to be a freakish athlete.

Hightower deserves some praise for his coverage abilities as well. He had one play when the RB slipped past him because he (Hightower) temporarily lost his footing, but by the time the ball arrived he'd basically caught up. That was nice.